[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I just got this and boy do I suck a lot of shit with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Risk_of_Rain_Cover.png (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Risk_of_Rain_Cover.png
36 KB, 300x300
Hey guys, I just got this and boy do I suck a lot of shit with it, any pointers?
>>
>>343693847
your mouse pointer
>>
Speed is key Anon. Learn the map layouts, spam your abilities and try to maximize how many items you get before you teleport.
>>
Get a different character than Commander.

Look at unlockables to see what challenges there are so you know what you can focus on.
>>
>>343694265
Don't listen to this scrub

Commando is the ideal class for learning the fundamentals of the game.
>>
>>343694410
by the end of level two I always feel way under powered
>>
>>343694572
are you scavanging for items once you kill everything? Are you too quick to start the teleporters?
>>
use Glass
>>
>>343693847
Use a gamepad, kb+m sucks shit
>>
File: Noob Chart 2.0.png (976 KB, 1920x3820) Image search: [Google]
Noob Chart 2.0.png
976 KB, 1920x3820
>>343694798
>use Glass
This

Keep at it, you'll unlock relics and other items as you that'll make the game easier as you get better. Playing vanilla RoR with Commando is pretty tough, /v/'s core relics are still hard at times but remove most of the RNG that makes vanilla RoR difficult.

Key relics to go for are Glass and Command, but Kin can be found on the first level and can make things easier when you're just starting out.

Host when?
>>
>>343695432
Good god, look at that info graphic. Thanks.
>>
>>343693847
Just keep at it.
Finished my first run yesterday, and I completed it twice today like it was nothing with different classes, while a couple days ago I couldn't go past the 3rd level.
If all else fails, get the command relic asap and use it after researching which items would be best.

>>343695432
Do you get regular HP on level ups while using glass? isn't playing like that without infusion a suicide or can you really get gud enough.
How does hyper-threader crash the game?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.