[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The last character you played as joins mystery inc as their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: scoobydo.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
scoobydo.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: The last character you played as joins mystery inc as their new member. Is Scooby and the gang now better or worse at solving mysteries.
>>
>>343692853
Geralt. So idk you tell me.
>>
>>343692853
Well i just played Persona 4 so nothing changes
>>
File: 2859843-corvo.jpg (174 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
2859843-corvo.jpg
174 KB, 600x375
>>343692853
Corvo Attano. He uses blink to sneak behind the monsters and chokes them.
>>
LET'S PLOT A COURSE
>>
>>343692853
Geralt. At first it'd be terrible. But it could be made to work, what with witcher senses and that sense of humour of his.
>>
>Played ASB
>Main Josuke
You know, I think that'd work pretty well.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (509 KB, 1238x1920) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
509 KB, 1238x1920
Are we even solving mysteries anymore? Do we have any fucking clue what's going on?

Holy shit we're absolutely swimming in Brouzof.
>>
Commander Shepard, I reckon that'd be pretty good in the beginning, the only problem would be that the endings would just be the same, except maybe the masks worn by the criminals would be slightly different colours
>>
File: demoman.png (418 KB, 763x294) Image search: [Google]
demoman.png
418 KB, 763x294
>TF2 Demoman

>An' I'll tell ya who that goddamn ghost is!
>MERASMUS!
>GET YER WIZARD ASS OUT HERE SO I CAN KICK IT ALL THE WAY BACK TO THAT BLURRY THING OVER THERE
>>
>>343692853
>Ellis

"I EVER TELL YOU 'BOUT THE TIME MUH BUDDY KEITH HAD A TALKING DOG"
>>
>>343693996
>blinks behind the monster
>scooby crashes into him dressed as a banana, stuck in a barrel
>fred drops the net on scooby and corvo
>monster gets away

>finally catch the monster
>big reveal
>velma is moist as fuck ready to blast out an explanation as soon as that fucking mask is off
>take off the mask
>underneath is corvos mask
>take off corvos mask
>monster mask underneath
>fucking bolts
>nobody knows what's going on anymore

bringing a masked character into the mystery machine is the worst idea ever if we're going by original Where Are You? rules
>>
>>343692853
>Ramza
He will change Shaggy's and Scooby's job to Chemist so they can unlock the Move-Find Item movement ability, and thanks to their low brave will find all kinds of shit.
>>
File: Manny Pardo.png (278 KB, 680x473) Image search: [Google]
Manny Pardo.png
278 KB, 680x473
>Just finished the level where Manny kills Tony in Hard Mode
It'll basically be like that one episode of Spongebob.
>>
File: 546893_front.jpg (264 KB, 640x786) Image search: [Google]
546893_front.jpg
264 KB, 640x786
>Star Ocean 5
>Fidel

I dunno how this is going to work.
>>
>>343695646
>scooby crashes into him dressed as a banana, stuck in a barrel

this was a lot funnier before "multiple correct solutions" meant seven of the fucking captchas

Bring back the spam, I have never had mirth disappear that fucking fast in my life
>>
>>343693659
He fucks Velma and Daphne and then leaves to hunt real monsters
>>
>>343692853
Depends
Can they solve the mistery of how to escape the cycles of guilt?
>>
>>343692853
Lucky for them I just booted up D4. I'm waiting for it to finish loading the game now actually.
>>
File: fghfgh-5.jpg (30 KB, 390x255) Image search: [Google]
fghfgh-5.jpg
30 KB, 390x255
>Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro

They hit the jackpot!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.