[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I've lost my passion for gaming I could play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467507563844.jpg (340 KB, 800x1005) Image search: [Google]
1467507563844.jpg
340 KB, 800x1005
I feel like I've lost my passion for gaming

I could play hours every day now I'll maybe start up a game, play it for twenty minutes and that'll be it for the day. What do you do to get through this?
>>
>>343692826
Play a simple game like Freedom Planet or Shovel Knight. A game that doesn't take long to beat, and start from there
>>
>>343692826
Play better games? Can't really day, some days I play gor as long as possible, others I don't. Most recently, I have been taken with #FE. Best turn based game I have played in ages. But /v/ will shitpost me for that.

Just find games you like better.
>>
>>343693165
Wow. All those typos. Thanks, phone...
>>
>>343692826
Find a new hobby.

>tfw still browsing /v/ even though you barely play vidya anymore
>>
>>343692826
keep posting cute links you fucking faggot
>>
File: Zero.jpg (21 KB, 230x400) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
21 KB, 230x400
>>343692826
if you really lost your passion, then we would have to get to the bottom of why you loved video games in the first place.

Now tell us why you loved gaming in the first place
>>
File: Ashita_wa_Umi_09.jpg (100 KB, 596x656) Image search: [Google]
Ashita_wa_Umi_09.jpg
100 KB, 596x656
>>343693815
I'm afraid that's the only one I had
>>
You just keep living and if the urge strikes you to play you play. You can't really force it. It's there or it's not.
>>
I'll give you a serious answer since Noone else will not.
Go to the doctor and ask if you can get prescribed to Adderall. Just be honest about the problems you have, they can smell bullshit a mile away.
>>
>>343692826
>lost my passion for gaming
... I'm not sure I follow.
Do you just exclusively play video games? Like, I dunno, I think it's weird to only have one thing you do. I do a little bit of everything and just do whichever thing I feel like doing at the time. Recently I've been playing games a lot, but I'm getting burnt out and I've moved back into watching stuff and reading..

Maybe do something else? You need an array of things you like doing, monotony is monotonous - you know? I think that's why /v/ is so full of shitposters; they're people who exclusively play video games and when they get bored of it they have nothing so they shitpost on /v/.

Maybe read a book or watch a film? I could give you a recommendation if you give me something to work with. And watching stuff will eventually reignite an urge to plat certain games again.. It becomes cyclical.
A good way to learn about things and better understand themes and stuff too.
>>
>>343692826
That's a cute girl, what's her name?
>>
>>343695089
Link
>>
>>343697815
Yeah, I'd like a link to the source too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.