[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You need to collect every weapon before you can choose this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445448934162.jpg (199 KB, 900x480) Image search: [Google]
1445448934162.jpg
199 KB, 900x480
>You need to collect every weapon before you can choose this branch. Your current weapon completion percentage is 45%.

I don't fucking want to. How did you guys do it?
>>
Never play Drakengard 1.
>>
I couldn't do it. I mildly enjoyed it, but I just couldn't stand any more of the game after getting the other endings.

I loved Nier, but I ended up getting the platinum and in the process killed off any enjoyment I will ever get out of that game. It's become unplayable for me.
>>
I did it in one day, is not that hard.

Get ready for the song tho.
>>
>>343685991
I always made sure to get the chests in every level, It's not like they were too hard to find anyway.

Drakengard 1 was way worse where there were weapons you could only get after 20 minutes in the level had passed and shit like that.
>>
>>343685991

it's not even worth it

the game simply progresses in a different pattern and you get random new endings that go fuck all nowhere, then there's the retarded rythm boss that even a braindead child could do and nothing is resolved, it doesn't even connect with the original game, it's a shallow game in every way, the only good thing is the waifus and utahime five manga.
>>
THIS TATOO
>>
>>343685991
>How did you guys do it?
By not having ADHD. I don't play games just so I can skip the game and move on. I got most of the weapons from normal playing.

Leveling all weapons to max, and beating the "final" boss are the only two unreasonable things in the game.
>>
>>343688164
>then there's the retarded rythm boss that even a braindead child could

how manly.
>>
>>343688164
>he brags about the final boss being easy
Confirmed for never beating the game. Tell me, how many hidden notes are there in the fight that does not produce a sound cue, nor a visual cue? How do you know when to press for those notes?
>>
>>343688571
Well that sounds fun.
>>
>>343689320
What is even more fun is that two out of the three notes are back to back, so without knowing there are two there, you will just think you messed up your timing, and never get that second note. Of course, for you to make it this far, you have to beat like 8 minutes worth of song without being able to mess up a single time. A single mess up = death. The hardest part I had with the final boss is where they have 6 or 7 notes, then it will pause slightly before doing the final note. That pause fucked me up so many god damn times.
>>
>>343690405
Holy shit, same. Rest of the song was fine, but that part still trips me up from time to time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.