[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Paragon thread? Like is it allowed? Because i never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 484337-paragon.jpg (23 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
484337-paragon.jpg
23 KB, 740x416
Can we have a Paragon thread? Like is it allowed? Because i never see anybody here talk about it. I think its pretty solid now, especially after the recent patches.
>>
as long as there is default PS4 - PC connectivity, the game is going to be shit

people are bad at mobas in general
console players who don't understand the concept of mobas are even worse

ps4 players are SO FUCKING BAD that EPIC games gives them a way to see who is a PC player and who is a PS4, while removing that feature from PC

BECAUSE THEY KNOW PS4 PLAYERS ARE FUCKING RETARDED to protect them, they remove the way to identify 'em

also, fucking retarded bullshit rng card pack system. whoever thought of that needs to fucking die.

i used to follow Jerbie back when he was pro Smite, and when he got picked up for Paragon, i thought it was gonna be awesome, and then he allows shit like the fucking rng card faggotry to survive, i fucking hope he dies in a fire and whoever came up with that idea would be stabbed with a truck through his face

fuck this game
fuck all that bullshit
i hope it dies
>>
>>343682893
Don't worry OP, I'm having a great time with Paragon. Fuck the babies who are crying about the card system. I play for fun and I have fun. I almost always use default decks and never build my own anyway, unless I'm really confident in what to build. I still win games and play really well using standard cards. I'm glad it's not like every other MOBA out there, it's a nice change of pace and it seems that Epic really listens to its players.
>>
>>343683856
>I'm glad it's not like every other MOBA out there
farm for 7 minutes
buy items*
go back to farming
occassional gank
group up for teamsfight mid-late game
rinse and repeat

sounds literally like every other moba out there anonkun

*oh, you can't build items you need unless you RNG luck it out and manage to unlock the cards you need for a good deck, or you'll end up objectively weaker than someone with a better deck just because he got luckier drops
>>
yeah, im not a fan of the rng card system, but at least the default decks they give you can give you solid builds
>>
>>343682893
The game was more balanced last patch. Travel mode changes are shit. The game now heavily favors the aggresor and ganks. It's impossible to escape from 2 people if they know what they're doing. Oh ya and they nerfed supports and casters into the ground.
>>
>>343684186
>farm for 7 minutes

You're not playing the game correctly jabroni
>>
>>343684779
>the "i only played during the previous beta period where deathballing was the primary tactic but haven't played since and didn't realize it was nerfed severely" response

see, this is the average level of brainpower of the players you will be playing with and against
>>
>>343684186
So are Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat the same?
What about Call of Duty and Batllefield?
>>
>>343685013
LOLOL
I can't believe I'm responding to a 10 year old, but I've played everyday for the past few months kid.
>>
>>343685067
>herpderp i have nothing to say, so i'll just ramble off unrelated games

>>343685307
>herpderp i have nothing to say, so i'm going to call him a kid and say some shit

case and point, average members of the Paragon community. at no point has anyone offered anything to refute what i've said. it just boils down to "i like this game, don't make fun of it" which is fine is guess, but pretty fucking pathetic when you're trying to show others why it's a good game

you guys have fun though, eating shit isn't for everyone, but more power to you if you enjoy it
>>
>>343686072
(You)

You're welcome
>>
>>343683482
I usually outplay pc players all the time. There's a learning curve sure but once you reach higher levels the games are alot more like what you'd expect.
>>
>>343682893
Loving it man I'm a master Grux and do pretty well, if you'd like to squad up post your id
>>
>>343686072
But I asked you a question. Are those games the same? But let's make it related then. Is Paragon the same game as LoL or DOTA?
Oh and by the way, default cards are equally powerful to cards that can be found in card packs. The only difference is some passive and active abilities, which are not OP, or special stats, such as Lifesteal. But in the latest patch they added default decks with these abilities and stats. So you can easily have just as good cards. If you claim you lose because of your cards, then I've got news for you friend. You're just bad. You can sit here and think you're the best player, but you're not. Deal with it, you've been outplayed, now stop crying about the card system. I have fun with the game regardless. Have fun shit posting, it sure is fun being 12 isn't it?
>>
>>343684545
I personally enjoy the card system, they just need to implement crafting though.
>>343684619
They patch based on their class, awful.
With a game like this where every character is unique they need to balance based on kits not roles.
I still really enjoy this game and recommend to all my friends. It's not perfect but it's beta.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 224x225
>>343686072
>>
>>343686072
He asked you a question about the genre, yeah it's a moba, just like those are shooters.
That doesn't mean they don't have their own identity.
FUCK YOU
>>
>>343683482
I remember the first time they announced cross platform in Alpha (or was it Beta?). The next match I was mid against a console player who wasnt able to hit me once with his left click. It was so noticeable that I almost fell of my chair from laughter.
>>
>>343687287
they keep eating it up
it just won't stop

>can't hack it in DotA
>move to League of Retards
>can't hack it in LoL
>move to Smite
>can't hack it in Smite
>move to Paragon
>small playerbase at least lets them be slightly better than the average shitter

>>343687631
>>343687625

hold onto that feeling anon, i'm glad you finally found a game that you're good at, even if that only comes from the small playerbase of a shit game with shit players

:^)
>>
>>343689930
(you)
>>
One thing that bugged me was the inability to see which of your nodes where ready to be picked up unless you were right next to them.
Also one way ramps not being labeled properly on the map.
Though this was little over a month ago.
>>
>>343683482

Just rank up to gold or higher. Console players are leashed by joystick aim while you get mouse look.

Also .28 was a fucking mistake
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.