[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grim Dawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: overrated.png (139 KB, 341x168) Image search: [Google]
overrated.png
139 KB, 341x168
>buy for $15
>install
>make arcanist
>put all points into arcane missile thing
>every enemy dies in one hit
>sometimes 3 at once
>get bored
>quit game
>uninstall
Am I missing something here?
Why do people like this game so much?
Path of Exile is ten times better and its free!
Convince me to reinstall, /v/.
>>
If you don't like it, refund it instead of asking other people to convince you otherwise, you spineless faggot. Don't forget to buy another 10 stash tabs, goy.
>>
>try to install DAIL
>game fucks up and says I'm at max exp with a level one character
Any way to fix this? the mod's thread has nothing on it from what I saw.
>>
>>343678627
I can't, I pirated game and was bored after 15min, shit was so dull, repetative and uninspiring that no matter if you play as melee or ranged character you will die from boredom. Also graphics looks shit, enemies looks like turds, locations looks awful and are copypasted without any intresting stuff to look at, story is shit, dialogues are shit and most of them aren't voiced, skill trees are boring, classes are dull.

I'd rather reinstall D3 or POE or even Torchlight 2 than play this shit
>>
>>343678627

Balancing in the game is funky. But yeah, PoE is the better game.

Torchlight 2 is pretty good if you haven't tried that one.
>>
>>343679453
>Torchlight 2
I remember playing Torchlight and it just felt like a dumbed down Diablo II.
Does Torchlight 2 improve upon the first?
>>
>>343679763
yes, TL1 is a piece of shit in comparison
>>
>fucking shit up as druid
>want to play a ranged character
>can't decide between pyrmancer sorcerer or warlock

Why isn't there a non-magic ranged class?
>>
>>343678627
i'm kinda having the same issue. i'm an hour in, playing a shaman the gameplay is very uninteresting. thinking of refunding.
>>
>>343681765
The best you're going to get is soldier since his auto attack skills affect ranged attacks too.
>>
>>343679763
For TL2 make sure you get one of the unofficial fixes, most of them are pretty decent IMO.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.