[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he and the X-nauts ever return /v/? What if they appeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: grodus.png (176 KB, 518x479) Image search: [Google]
grodus.png
176 KB, 518x479
Will he and the X-nauts ever return /v/?
What if they appeared in color splash?
>>
>>343677932
they would be toads
>>
File: 4ec485ba5e1075cefdd0ea946651a70c.jpg (242 KB, 1440x2236) Image search: [Google]
4ec485ba5e1075cefdd0ea946651a70c.jpg
242 KB, 1440x2236
>>343678123
>>
File: 250px-PMTTYD.jpg (34 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
250px-PMTTYD.jpg
34 KB, 250x349
The thousand year door is a really dark game when you think about it.
The average mario plot usually revolves around Bowser kidnapping the princess, Mario running through levels to defeat Bowser, and him saving the day.
In TTYD the overworld is LITERALLY a ghetto. Right when you walk in you get attacked by an angry mob, you get robbed, and then you see the mario version of the mafia assault someone in the background.
Not only that, but this is the first mario game where you have villains that actually take themselves seriously (for the most part). Bowser is less of an antagonist and more of a lovable idiot.
The final boss of this game is literally a demon that possesses Peach. (Why the fuck are there demons in a mario game?)

Either way, TTYD is probably the best paper mario out there in my opinion.
>>
>>343678962
SPM was, "darker," but that doesn't matter at all really.
>>
>>343679101
Was it? I never got that far when I played it. Maybe I should give it another go.
>>
>>343679480
I think he's mostly referring to that faggot that acts like a shitty version of Kefka. Also, the "Mr. L" bullshit.
>>
>>343678962
Yeah well, your opinion is shit.
>>
>>343678962
A lot of Mario games have their fair share of "mature themes" in them. This one really isn't that different.
>>
>>343680328
I can't really think of many mainline mario games that have mature themes in them.
>>
>>343680103
nuh uh!
>>
>>343680592
Mario Galaxy
>>
No because that is assuming that the creators of CS are going to be creative which is ridiculous
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.