[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is LBP3 worth getting now that the servers are going down? Never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is LBP3 worth getting now that the servers are going down? Never played any of them either.
>>
Why would you want it now that the servers are going down? The online aspect was by far the heart and soul of the game.
>>
What went wrong?
>>
Did the third one do that badly?
>>
>>343674754
I guess that kind of answers my question, in that I was wondering if the game is fun without the online levels
>>
>>343674651
aren't they only getting shut down in japan?
>>
>>343674651
>>343674754
Servers only going down for Japan
>>
>>343674754
the whole game is about creating and sharing levels you dip
>>
the servers are going down?

is this game dead online or something?
>>
>>343674867
>>343674893
>>343674917
My mistake, I saw all the threads about it but you guys are right. LBP thread then I guess, rec good levels while I download.
>>
>>343674853
I mean it's fun and cutesy, but some of my best memories with the game have revolved entirely around playing the absurdly hilarious / fun things that people have made.

>>343674914
And how do you think that function is accomplished, anon? I'd let you answer but I don't have all day for you to figure it out, that's an online function, anon.
>>
They just released a Spongebob level kit like a month ago. That would be a huge smack to the face if they were shutting down servers.
>>
>>343674893
Yeah, this. A bunch of faggots construed it to seem like it was going down globally. It's not.
>>
>>343674651
>Never played any of them
Might want to get whichever one is cheapest. They force mandatory updates with the DLC content locked off. Your final filesize will be massive.

>>343674893
They pulled this same stunt with GT5. It's going to be all servers eventually.
>>
You gave me a small heart attack before I looked it up and saw it was only nipland. For people's information LBP 3 is really good now. I still prefer LBP2 for single player but for online user made content they're about even. the psp one is one of the comfiest things I've ever played
>>
>>343675312
3 is on sale on psn for 4 dollars so I'll probably get that
>>
>>343675312
LBP1's servers are still up and it's been 8 years. That'd be horrible if they shut down LBP3's servers after only 2 years.
>>
>>343675320
>the psp one is one of the comfiest things I've ever played
The soundtrack was GOAT comfy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdD0H7ZRkjo
>>
>>343677319
This reminds me of something they would play in a shitty yogurt commercial, but I love it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.