[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this game start getting fun? I've leveled multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: GW2.jpg (751 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GW2.jpg
751 KB, 1920x1080
When does this game start getting fun?

I've leveled multiple classes to lvl 11+ and I'm bored as fuck

There's very little active skills to learn and the ones you do have have boring skill animations and doesn't feel impactful at all.
>>
mmos arent suppose to be fun
theyre grinds
>>
>>343673832
Got to level 25 as a mesmer and its still boring
>>
>>343673832
>He fell for the Guild Wars 2 is fun meme
If you value your sanity, then deinstall and for your own sake never touch that shit again.
>>
>>343673832
It gets fun after you uninstall that trash and play a different game with your friends
>>
>>343673832
I played to level 40, took a break for a year, came back, leveled multiple classes to 25. The fun is the lower levels, it only gets worse...if you don't like it now, you definitely won't later so save yourself the time and play something else.
>>
>>343673832

>When does this game start getting fun?

Never. Perhaps the worst big-name MMO out there right now in terms of sheer boredom, followed closely by ffxiv.
>>
>>343674637
Just did minutes ago

I've been MMO hopping all year. I've tried:

TERA
GW 2
FF XIV Heavensward
Skyforge
Black Desert
Blade and soul
Wildstar
WoW free trial

GW 2 was easily the worst MMO I've ever played and I use to play tons of shitty Korean MMOs
>>
>mmo
>fun
it's not 2004 anymore
tibia is dead
silkroad online is dead
cabal online is dead
everything is dead
>>
>>343675142
I forgot to mention that Skyforge is pretty decent so far
>>
>>343675142
Skyforge can be reasonably fun once you unlock new classes
>>
>>343675142
I know /v/ shits on basically everything, but when /v/ tells you that Guild Wars 2 is shit, it's shit.
Let the arenafaggots go bankrupt and die in their own pile of shit.
>>
>>343673832
It never gets fun
>>
>>343673832

never

even blade and soul is better and that one is a SJW fest, it still manages to have actual fucking good girls that aren't bimbos and LGTB furfags clogging cities
>>
>>343675142
Did you stick with XIV?
>>
>>343675927
I canceled my subscription for now and just waiting for the next expansion

I got NIN, MNK, and DRK to lvl 60 before i got bored
>>
>>343673832
It's not a very fun game Dan.
>>
Dragon's Dogma Online might get released for the US and europe so might wait for that
https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestar.de%2Fspiele%2Fdragons-dogma-online%2Fnews%2Fdragons_dogma_online%2C52037%2C3275254.html&edit-text=
Literally anything is better than GW2
>>
>>343675906

Wait, how is B&S a SJW fest?
>>
>>343673832
>"when does GW2 starts to-"
never
you literally unlock all techniques 20 minutes after the tutorial
>>
>>343677910
He means that GW2 is SJW fest which is true.
>>
>>343678231

Ohh, alright.
>>
>>343675142
If it was 2013 I would of said try vindictus, but that game is both easy as shit now from the characters getting buffed to all hell, and almost no one plays it now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.