[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grind exp for an hour >die and have start over at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>grind exp for an hour
>die and have start over at the last savepoint
>>
>not saving every 5 minutes
>>
off the top of my head i couldnt think of a single game that required grinding except for mmos which don't make you lose progress upon dying
>>
>grinding

If any game makes you grind it goes to the fucking trash.
>>
File: plebs.gif (253 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
plebs.gif
253 KB, 320x240
>grinding

off with your head.
>>
>>343673478

Bravely Default and Bravely Second, all Final Fantasy games, CuckQuest
>>
>>343673649
>cuckquest

care to enlighten me what that is supposed to be?

thank fuck i never played any of those garbage jrpgs
>>
File: walter.jpg (41 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
walter.jpg
41 KB, 250x235
You deserved it if you spent an hour grinding.
>>
>>343673749
gonna take a guess and say he was going for dragon quest.
>>
>>343673649
>>343674101
Actually its FF6
>>
>>343673756
>playing lost odyssey
>story and world so good I actually don't mind grinding

it helps that there is an island dedicated to grinding, i don't know, kinda feels nice to have a place specifically for leveling up. games with party systems would be a lot more chill if the grinding was more like the wrestling ring in lisa
>>
>>343673478
I remember the mountains of salt over losing a bubble of EXP on Everquest. Made shitters think twice about being shitters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.