[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ tells you a game is good >it's utter shit Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Nico_bully.jpg (150 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Nico_bully.jpg
150 KB, 1252x1252
>/v/ tells you a game is good
>it's utter shit

Pic related is what I'd do to the guy who told me to play Xenosaga.
>>
File: elusive idea.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
elusive idea.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Ultra Street Fighter IV
>>
>>343671914
Half-Life
>>
Definitely Undertale. I didn't pay for it and I still felt cheated. Money you can earn, but time is gone once you lose it.
>>
This has happened quite alot.

>Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
>Bayonetta 2
>Splatoon
>smash Brothers
>bloodborne
>Halo 5
>Killzone
>Infamous
>Kid Icarus
>ratchet and Clank (the new one)
>The Witness
>Firewatch
>Undertale

Now don't get me wrong. I tried to show some interest in these series, and I mean they're not absolute garbage, but the hype was so undeserved for what I got.
>>
Xenosaga is the worst rpg series I've ever played. I have no idea why sonyggers latch onto it and claim it's a staple for the ps2's library
>>
>>343672452

I think you just hate everything.
>>
>>343672558
I think I quit around the second boss fight, the domo something. If a boss has some shit RNG gimmick that requires me to reset the PS2, then the game can fuck right off.
>>
where can I find more non ponyshit waifu abuse
>>
Persona 3 and 4. The VN sections are a slog and the dungeon crawling is terrible. The dungeons are brain dead boring and the combat is like a shittier turn press battle system from Nocturne/DDS/IV.
The OSTs are also some of Meguro's worst jobs yet.
>>
File: 6c.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
6c.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>343672452
>anyone on /v/ liked the ratchet and clank game
>>
>>343671914
/v/ recommended The Void. I found it interesting although the gameplay is shit. A friend saw my Steam recommendation and bought it as well, thinking it was a regular game (even though I explicitly said in the recommendation that it wasn't), and he obviously didn't like it. He doesn't trust my recommendations anymore and I haven't finished The Void because it's too hard. Thanks /v/.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.