[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (958 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
958 KB, 2560x1440
What went right?
>>
Nothing. Tried getting a refund not that long ago but too many hours. Fucking Tripwire.
>>
>>343671458
Best shooting mechanics in FPS.

everything else sucks a big fat dick. most maps boil down to finding exploits in really tight checkpoints for zeds. if that gets patched. pick characters with the best movement speed and zip around the map.
>>
>>343671458

Gameplay is fun but Tripwire's roadmap for it is fucked to all hell.
>>
eh. felt like there were too few maps. Too many designated choke points that made going anywhere else out of the question.

Still, its fun for a couple hours with friends once in a while.
>>
File: 1362361222421.png (172 KB, 260x457) Image search: [Google]
1362361222421.png
172 KB, 260x457
Tripwire ruined everything.

>microtransactions
>literally took an entire year to finish 3 perks
>everything is balanced in a way that makes the game not fun
>zerker sucks dick
>>
Is this killing floor 2? I spent a good 20 hours or so on the first one its good fun but repetitive. How is this one?
>>
File: 1432467149869.png (48 KB, 181x181) Image search: [Google]
1432467149869.png
48 KB, 181x181
>>343671458
Why are the new zed designs so fucking awful?
Why change what isn't broken and fucking brake it
Tripwire i trusted you
>>
>>343672134
shit
>>
I wish there were more bosses
>>
>>343671458
it's so repetitive it's not even funny
>>
KF1 was massively overrated.
They showed that they didn't understand what people thought was good about the game when they made the paid Lods of Emone DLC.
Then KF2 came out had shitty ideas everywhere.
>>
Why do people care about micro transactions?
I sell EVERYTHING I get. Even if it's for 3 cents, that's money off another game I actually want.
Fuck cosmetics
Anyone who's stupid enough to spend money on a game skin is retarded
>>
File: c.png (80 KB, 706x202) Image search: [Google]
c.png
80 KB, 706x202
>muh graphics
>>
>purchase game thinking that it's going to be Killing Floor but with upgrades to graphics and physics
>CRATE DROP SYSTEM
>VS. MODE THAT SPLITS THE COMMUNITY
>RESISTANCE SYSTEM
>VR SUPPORT

That's not even mentioning how the 9mm and welder are fucking useless.
>>
Unless you're a massive studio owned by EA, I don't think you can do sequels for multiplayer games any more. Especially when your original has so many mods and content already.

You'd have to kill the original first for anyone to give a shit. Even CSS / 1.6 has better community servers despite being over 100 times less popular.

Then again, tf2 is more active than tfc, despite tfc have better mods as well.

JUST
>>
>>343672776
You do know there is literally no one playing VS.
>>
>>343671458
Everything, fuck the entitled manchildren, goobergate, haters.

The game is perfect as it is, you're not entitled to content in an early access game, you should be GLAD that they're even bothering to give us the time of day.

As a well-known and active community member on the Tripwire forums I can assure you all of you are the minority, we make up the TRUE and HONEST bulk of the fanbase behind 2015's truest masterpiece. Please, educate yourself on the user-friendly /r/KillingFloor subreddit who'll be HAPPY to show you the error of your misinformed ways.

DIE!
>>
>>343672483
>KF1 was massively overrated.

lol
>>
>>343673291
Yeah really makes that dev time useful huh.
>>
>>343673291
>>343672776
VS could be fun, but I think it can only be played on normal difficulty so humans win automatically.
>>
File: 0a7b54b908[1].jpg (66 KB, 665x600) Image search: [Google]
0a7b54b908[1].jpg
66 KB, 665x600
>>343674020
>>
>>343673291
To be fair I haven't launched the game since the resistance patch. Not surprising that VS is dead.
>>
>>343671773
Have fun with half the zeds teleporting in front of you and getting pincered
>>
>>343671773
So it's an excellent sequel to KF1?
>>
The gameplay is really fucking satisfying to a level it makes me kinda feel bad for getting a boner from pooping skulls into bits with bullets and saw clones in half with shotgun shells
>>
they have managed to make the gameplay less responsive and fun than KF1, zeds feel like they are made of rubber, guns fly all over the screen making precision shots a feat of random luck and erratic animations make important shots miss half of the time due to jittering, it's a mess
>>
>>343673070
>f2 is more active

if by active you mean tons of idlers in trading servers shouting business orders, yeah
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.