[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You lied, /v/. This game is amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: MGSV TPP.png (149 KB, 279x363) Image search: [Google]
MGSV TPP.png
149 KB, 279x363
You lied, /v/. This game is amazing.
>>
You've clearly never played any other Metal Gear game.
>>
>>343668460
I'll admit it. I haven't.
>>
File: images(11).jpg (6 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
6 KB, 240x180
I agree, it's a great game with great characters
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 472x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 472x148
>>343668231
Kojima, please go and stay go
>>
>>343668231
Best companion? GO!
>>
File: 1443789318552.jpg (59 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1443789318552.jpg
59 KB, 640x613
I mean, the gameplay was all there and it's fun as fuck. People we're just expecting something entirely different than what the trailers showed. A completed story being one of those things.
>>
>>343669273
Fuck me I worded that wrong. I meant the final game was something completely different than what the trailers showed.
>>
>>343668793
I'll also admit that I killed Quiet in the ruins. I spoiled the game for myself and saw how cringeworthy her scenes were.

>>343669072
D. Dog. Always.
>>
File: metal gear ludo.png (3 MB, 3308x1258) Image search: [Google]
metal gear ludo.png
3 MB, 3308x1258
>>
It's a great game but it's the inverse of the other MGS games by having great gameplay but shit storytelling.
>>
>>343670193
>MGS
>Storytelling
I don't understand.
>>
It's amazing for the first few hours and then you have to replay those few hours about a dozen times.
Much like Skyrim.
>>
>only amazing
Try best game since MGS3.
>>
>>343672317
That's not a particularly high bar, considering MGS 4 is a complete piece of shit and PW might as well be a mobile game.
Saying it's "Amazing" makes it sound better.
>>
>>343670036
Wtf is ludo?
>>
>>343668231
wiped my save and im warming up to it again by not being an overpowered god with infinite resources

its a strong 7.5/10 with the occasional 5/10 and 9.5/10 moments

the entire MGS series has been varying degrees of bad and I find it both hilarious and sad at the same time that genuine retards exist who praise MGS3 as a masterpiece but turn around and bash TPP, let alone the people who claim peace walker is a good game but TPP isnt

Im simply baffled at what was kojima thinking, the game is too ambitious and doesnt deliver even as much as its demo- fucking give me 20 good missions instead of 100 lousy ones

the afghanistan and africa maps should both be one third of their size and actually filled with interesting and different content, I keep seeing things in the game that just dont make sense

why not spin a ground zeroes styled tutorial mission out of sneaking into the harbor with ocelot to take over a ship? Why arent the villages in afghanistan actually good like some strike at karkand shit in battlefield 2 instead of tiny outposts with a tent and 2 barrels? Why is africa just another desert with a tiny jungle in it?

The new and interesting mechanics like the climbing are underused, the open world is underused (the entire marketing of the game made it sound like it was actually being used in a good way, a batallion of tanks going through the desert etc ((which just turned out to be a rush here rush there extraction mission)))

its solid, combined with GZ its the best MGS game right next to MGS1

would have been 10 times better with an actually competent director and a writer

also fuck any retard who claims venom snake is a shitty protagonist but BB is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifY5kktFw44
>>
It's a giant kick in the balls to anyone who wanted a satisfying conclusion to MGS.

So basically; the perfect conclusion to MGS.
>>
The gameplay is top of the line. And that's coming from someone who played it on 360.

It's just a game that doesn't feel like Metal Gear even a little except for the stealth.
>>
>>343673361
>also fuck any retard who claims venom snake is a shitty protagonist but BB is awesome
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifY5kktFw44

A 3 minute cutscene that most players will never even encounter doesn't redeem the other 90 hours of the game where Venom has no personality whatsoever.
>>
Is MGSV the Seinfeld of gaming?
>>
>>343674785
No, it's the Duke Nukem Forever of gaming.
>>
>>343668460
Not in fox engine, dont hate congratulate
>>
>>343668649
It's a great game and an absolutely abominable entry in the MGS series.
>>
>>343676449
I like this. I'll agree with this guy.
>>
>>343668231
Near the end, the story gets really bad, so it automatically makes their whole journey and experience ruined and the worst game ever.
It's pretty silly.
I loved every second of tpp, and this is from someone that played all of them, even the pile of turd that is first ac!d
>>
>>343673361
I'm not capturing all those animals and doing all those "send soldiers to die by picking up flowers" missions again.
>>
>>343677121
are you retarded? who says you have to 100% the game all over?
>>
I liked all of it except for the mission where Quiet fucks off. That mission made me hate this game for a week, and S-ranking it made me hate it for another week.

On the bright side, I can play as Raiden now.
>>
>>343672685
kino
>>
>>343668231
Nah, it's blatantly unfinished and shits on previous games in the series.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.