[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: NMHHP-EU-F.jpg (83 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
NMHHP-EU-F.jpg
83 KB, 640x740
How is this
>>
Pretty good since you can play without waggle.
Also has some bosses from 2.
>>
Travis's glasses aren't see-through, it's shit.
>>
File: 1455644603299.jpg (91 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
1455644603299.jpg
91 KB, 500x444
>>343667047
we won't ever get this on pc will we?
>>
I just want a port of NMH2
Definitely can't go wrong with Heroes Paradise though
>>
>>343667047
Very fun. Some of my favorite boss fights in vidya. Holly and Bad Girl are great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 224x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 224x239
>Suda quit making crazy anime-stylized games ever since KiD bombed and now does exclusively westaboo shit
Shadows of the Damned was fun, granted, but still, I'll never not be mad about Lily Bergamo.
>>
You can't play unless you have a DS3. Pissed me right off.
>>
I'm still waiting NMH3 in the next Nintendo console.
>>
>>343668753
Well yes, it is a PS3 game so you obviously need a DS3.
>>
Honestly feels so shit to play it without the Wii Remote. If you can get past that or get a Move (probably the only game I would recommend a move for) then it's obviously the best version of the game.
>>
>>343668948
Every other game allows me to use a third party controller.
>>
>>343669180
>using a third party controller in the first place
>>
FUCKHEAD
>>
>>343669860
STRAWBERRY ON THE SHORT CAKE
>>
If I have the choice between this or NMH on wii what should I choose
>>
>>343667273
What, I don't remember any bosses from 2
>>
>>343670667
there's a bosh rush mode where you can fight 2's bosses.
>>
>>343667618
Just emulate the Wii one
>>
>>343667794
I want a port of NMH2 and a port of NMH to the pc. I think i have every version of this series.

>>343667047
very important to learn how to darkside step, it makes the game 3x better and it's never explained anywhere.
>>
>>343667047
Suda said in a recent interview with game spot about let it die that there will be a no more heroes 3
>>
>>343667047
I bought a Playstation Move just for this game. I have no regrets.

It'd be nice if there was another decent game that used it though
>>
>>343667047
wish it was No More Heroes 1 and 2 combined.
that's what it should have been.
it's pretty janky but fun.
if you have a low bar for gameplay but don't mind style over substance then it's alright i guess
>>343670961
RE Dark side chronicles?
>>
>>343670727
>>343670667
There's a few dreams in the story that allow you to fight them.
>>
>>343668384
>Lily Bergamo
;_;
>>
>>343670608
Heroes' Paradise > Original, although I would recommend playing them all in release order for the full experience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes:_Heroes%27_Paradise
>>
>>343670608
I played the Wii version and I liked it enough to import the first version PS3 port(in Japanese). NMH2 did a better job of porting the Wiimote controls to a standard controller than the PS3 version, but I got used to it. I think the Wii version is better though.
>>
>>343672703
Besides the cel shade, is there any better points in the original?
>>
>no Heavenly Star
why even live?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2od1AF_Cs

It seriously doesn't do the job of replacing the Wii version for me.
>>
>>343672848
I just thought the controls were better with the Wiimote. I didn't like clicking R3 all the time, and spinning the right analog stick so much. Also, the PS3 version that I played(Japanese, not Red Zone, because I wanted Japanese voices) actually ran worse than the Wii version. I heard that the Red Zone edition and US/EU versions were enhanced(Konami's version).
>>
>>343673345
yeah i guess, charging the katana got a bit tiring real quick and the performance was alright i guess.

What i am mad is that they put the character and travis room viewer as DLC instead of being in game directly.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.