[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started Cave Story+, what difficulty do I pick. Easy, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459529019134.png (36 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459529019134.png
36 KB, 321x322
Just started Cave Story+, what difficulty do I pick. Easy, or Original? I am new to the series.
>>
>Cave Story
>series
>>
Original you massive pussy, Cave Story is easy as fuck.
>>
>>343664593
Original, you pussy
>>343664862
Technically there's the original and there's the 3D remake
>>
>>343664593
Original.
Have fun, and remember to not take the machine gun
>>
just go with original, it's not a difficult game
>>
>>343664593
Original and use a guide to aim for the true ending.
>>
>>343665025
Does it count as a series if it's just the same game remade three times
>>
>>343665283
wait what exactly changes with the easy setting?

i played the free version and that was already fairly easy apart from the secret ending maybe
>>
>>343665721
you take less damage.
If you don't play original and get best ending you're a pussy
>>
Hard

Original if you're a casual
>>
>>343664593
Normal.
Easy is too easy
Normal is good
Hard is fucking impossible what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>343665283
Don't listen to this retard. Don't use a gyude, it's not a hard game. Get the normal ending first, the better ending is much more satisfying if you get the normal ending first

Also machine gun best gun
>>
>>343665721
Easy is babby version, Original is The Way It's Meant to be Played™ and Hard is a bullshit artificial difficulty that limits yourself to 3 HP where basically everything one shots you
>>
>/v/ makes fun of casuals but can't even beat cave story on hard mode

really makes you think
>>
File: 1452024973716.png (60 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1452024973716.png
60 KB, 498x498
>>343666716
>Hard Mode
>Literally spam bubbler everywhere to create a damage shield.
>RNG boss attacks kill you without a warning.

Yeah no thanks.Though i am still ashamed.
>>
>>343666974
>RNG

shut the fuck up you pathetic twitch child

call it luck like a normal fucking person
>>
>>343667663
theyre the same thing
sorry he triggered your autism
>>
>>343666197
The game itself is not hard, but the requirements for the best ending are full of Japanese game bullshittery.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.