[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychonauts recranialisation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1460443538597.png (271 KB, 800x711) Image search: [Google]
1460443538597.png
271 KB, 800x711
We never do see how they get the characters brains back inside they're heads much less an explanation of the re-braining process how do you think they do it.
>>
probably by jamming the brain back in through the ear
its cartoon logic nigga
>>
I thought they used a funnel or something like that
>>
File: 0HehnJB.jpg (128 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
0HehnJB.jpg
128 KB, 345x1280
>>343660739
>>
also in the game all the brains look the same, what happens if they put them in the wrong bodies?
>>
Raz and Lili were inside Sasha Neins' lab cleaning and moving his equipment around after all he needed
to make room to build a working area for sheegor after hiring her as his assistant but Sasha had no time for spring
cleaning do to all the missions ford cruller assigns him and Milla to especially know that they have a bigger mess to
clean up,referring of course to the aftermath of coach Oleandor and Dr Loboto's brain stealing scheme.

"I think this is all of it" Lili said as she used her telekinesis to move a heavy box full of
sheegors recranialisation kit down the stairs.

"At least know we have some alone time" Said Raz while using his psi-arm to stack boxes upon boxes in the form of a
pyramid.

Lili sighed."Yeah finally"

because the only reason why she dragged Raz into agreeing to help Sasha with such a boring task is so that they could
talk about theyre relationship in piece.

the thought of having a girlfriend was the last thing on Raz's mind the first day he came to Whispering rock all he
wanted to do was to become a psychonaut as quickly as possible before his father came to take him back to the circus

while in Lili's mind it was the only thing she was interested in afterall everyone else in camp made such a big deal
about kissing and hanging out with theyre...what they called it?oh yeah... soulmate or mindmate in this case.

"Raz we need to talk" said Lili as she noticed what looked like a kitchen pepper shaker with a letter R engraved on the
side wish to her seemed really out of place among sheegors stuff.

"Talk about what" asked raz while trying to stack the last box on top of his pyramid.

"About us duh I mean well" she paused for a moment as she examined the pepper shaker accidentally spilling a little of the
green contents in her hand.
>>
"Look a lot has happened in only 2 days what with the coach using a mutant lungfish to steal campers brains and fit them
into psychic death tanks" she continued while smelling the green pepper in her hand with a puzzled expression on her face
it seemed familiar but she couldnt remember where exactly "almost getting my brain removed by an insane dentist"
a strong itchy sensation was going through her nostrils as she continued "all of it ending with you giving me a kiss".

"Im pretty sure it was you who gave me the kiss first not that im complaining" thought Raz while listening.

"I guess aaAAAA what im trying AAAAAA to say is AACHOOOO" In that moment Lili gave out a big loud sneeze causing a pink
wrinkle covered object no bigger than a pineapple to shoot out of her nose at break neck speeds.

"Um gesunt SPLOSH" Raz turned his head only to be hit square in the face by something gelatinous and covered in juices
causing him to fall backwards knocking down the box pyramid onto himself in the process and just like that he was out cold

An hour passes

"Teeeeeeeveeeeeee.....haaaaackyyysaaaack" those were the only words Raz keeped hearing as he laid unconscious on the floor
well that and the feeling of water drops falling on his face. he slowly opened his eyes to see Lili standing next to him
sporting a spaced out look on her face while drooling all over him.

Uhh my head Lili what happened" said Raz as he slowly stood up

"Teeeeeveeeeee"

Raz:"te what"

"haaackyyysaaack"

"Wait a minute" Raz looked through Lili's ear and saw nothing but the other side, she was completely brainless

in that moment Raz heard her voice again inside his head but this time it was caling his name
"Raz.....Raz behind you"
>>
He turned around to the site of a pink pulsating blob on the floor not too far from where he was standing, he lean down
to get a better look, It was a brain more specifically it was Lili's

Raz:"Lili what happened to you"

Lilli's brain:"oh you know I went to the Gym I lost a few pounds What do you think I sneezed my brains out"

Raz:"obviously but how?

Lilli's brain:"I dont know all I remember was finding this weird looking pepper shaker,sneezing and ending up like this"

"Pepper shaker? Raz looked around the boxes but saw nothing except for Lili's brainless body who was aimlessly walking
around the lab like a John Romero style zombie he grabbed her body by the shoulders preventing her from stepping on her
own brain he looked down and quickly noticed two things her hand was holding the shaker and it was covered in green
pepper Raz quickly recognized it was the same stuff that Dr Loboto used on the campers to remove theyre brains.

Lilli's brain:"uh heeellooo disembodied brain on the cold hard floor over here"

"Ops sorry" said Raz as he lean down to pick up Lilli's brain "dont worry Lilli I know exactly what to do Ford taught me
how to recranialize someone

Lilli's brain:"Wow..really?

"well no but ive seen him do it all we need is a funnel, here hold this" said Raz as he handed down her brain to her own
body "be right back" he yelled as he was jumping down the hollow stump to get to Ford crullers sanctuary.

Lilli's brain:"wait dont leave me here like this...great know what"

Lilli's body:"teeeeveeeee" as she said that drops of drool were falling from her mouth and onto her

Lilli's brain:"would you close your mouth please"

Lilli's body:"haaaaackyyyysaaaack" Lilly's body continued as more drool fell out.

Lilli's brain:"okay thats it"she said angrily using her pyrokinesis to dry the saliva out of her brain in frustration
at everything thats happened,this caused her body to loose its grip and drop her to the floor
>>
Lilli's brain:"oooww you butterfingers im your brain not a bowling ball"

Lilli's body:"teeeeveeee"

Lilli' brain:"sigh im talking to myself" in that instant Raz jumped out of the stump with the funnel in hand
Raz:"hey im back and...why are you on the floor"

Lilli's brain:"just put me back in my body"
Raz:"right right" said Raz as he quickly scooped up her brain with the funnel like an icecream cone and put the small
end of it in her ear but her brain wasnt sliding in.

Lilli's brain:"Raz whats wrong know"

Raz:"I think your noodles too dry if you get my meaning it wont go through"

Lilli's brain:"WHAT" she was starting to get scared she didnt want to be a bodyless brain forever unable to see the world
around her to smell the flowers in spring and worst never to kiss her boyfriend Raz again or atleast know what it feels
like to tongue kiss or... wait in that moment she thought of something

Lilli's brain:"I have an idea its pretty gross but It can work"

Raz:"Wish is?

Lilli's brain:"Lick me"

Raz:"WHAT!?

Lilli's brain:"You heard me"

Raz:"You want me to lick your brains?"

Lilli's brain:"That way ill be able to slide through the funnel and be back in my head"

Raz:"Your right that is gross cant I just get some water or something"

Lilli's brain:"Just do it please besides,youve kissed more brains than girls anyways how is this any different"
>>
"Its different because I...um was just practicing for you baby" he said in a vain attempt at trying to sound smooth

Lilli's brain:"riiiiight you keep telling yourself that brain breath"

Raz:"FINE Ill....ill do it" Raz said as he hesitantly pulled out his tongue and slowly started licking all over it was as
awful as he thought it was going to be like licking a slab of lumpy tofu or curdled yogurt.
meanwhile Lili's mind was lost in a fog of pure extasy the feeling of having her boyfriends tongue coming in contact with
her soft pink matter licking around every wrinkle and fold was overwhelming to say the least,"this beats kissing by a long
shot"she thought to herself as ripples of pleasure continued to make her quiver and shake, Raz on the other hand felt
like he was giving a cat a tongue bath.

Raz:"BLEUGH...there done are you ready"

"MNHAA AH AHH UH"said Lilli as her brain was throbbing in exhaustion.

Raz:"ill... take that as a maybe"

Raz put her brain inside the funnel wish slid all the way in to her head in a jiffy

"Lilli are you OMmm" before he could finish that sentence Lilli hugged him with all her might administering a long
passionate kiss and said.

Lilli:"Raz"

Raz:"Yeah"

Lilli:"lets do that again"
>>
File: 1452384687966.png (96 KB, 239x242) Image search: [Google]
1452384687966.png
96 KB, 239x242
>this fucking thread
>>
>had this game in my library for years
>really love the genre
>have never played it because the art style is dried dogshit
If only Steam refunds were around then
>>
>>343664023
seriously famalamadingdong, start playing that shit and see if you wanna put it down

the pacing is perfect, and the level design is wacky but it fits really well with the whole feel of the game. i've never heard anybody complain about the art style, i guess screenshots alone can't do the atmosphere justice. the music and sound effects really tie that shit together
>>
>>343660739
ok
>>
File: whatishedoing.png (23 KB, 124x123) Image search: [Google]
whatishedoing.png
23 KB, 124x123
>initial release date 2018

why you gotta hype me like this tim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.