[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Fucking Overwatch Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 601x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 601x753
How do I git gud with my waifu? I usually just tag behind any high-offense character, but Im sick of following retards. thanks for any help
>>
Push click
>>
>>343654693
fly around a bunch to annoying the enemy team.

make sure they already know about the person you're flying to, don't lead them to a reaper trying to flank.

make sure that person is behind cover.

hold down the shift key instead of clicking it.
>>
>>343654693
Enable "toggle beam" and disable "guardian angel prefers beam target" in Mercy-specific controls. Other then that, try to stick with the group versus following a flanker-offense. That way if shit hits the fan you can Guardian Angel to a target outside shit-fan-radius while keeping the heal beam on someone stuck in the shit.
>>
>>343654693

my advice would be to avoid pocketing. you'll end up chasing retards around.

use your shift-leash to its fullest and bounce around wherever you have a significant number of teammates. damage boost whenever you're not topping off and always watch for a way to get out of a pinch if your position gets hammered.

it goes without saying too, but stay in cover
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MEME GAME

YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUCKING MONTH ALREADY, FUCK OFF BACK TO /VG/ WHERE YOU FAGS BELONG

GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY /V/

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1360x768
>>343655469
hi
>>
>>343655306
also, as a followup, you've got to learn how to manage your ult. stuff like deciding if it's worth popping a solorez on a tank during a push vs holding it for another X seconds in case you lose your DPS contingent all at once if you don't die first
>>
>>343654693
Play Lucio in Casual.
Mercy depends too much on having a decent team, if people do not call for heals, do not know where you are and when a Reaper is shooting your ass, when to stay close in order to get a decent rezz instead of trying to run away and have to choose who to resurrect and who to let respawn, you usually can't help very much.

But

Keep flying, even if no one needs heals, and stay safe. A good Mercy is a living one. If a Reinardt charges into 4 enemies alone turn around and let him die, look for someone else.
Try to find a sniper, a bastion or a Torbjiorn who kinda keeps the same place as a safe spot to fly in case of danger.
Prior heals on people who need them over damage boosting someone, unless the guy your boosting is trying to kill a very important hero like a healer or a good Mei.
If everyone is full life damage boost someone in the group like a soldier, avoid staying alone boosting a sniper or you might get your ass killed from a Reaper or a good Genji by not having people to fly to.
>>
>>343655824
>>343655878
>>343655306
>>343655092
>>343655059
FUCK OOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GET OFF MY /V/
>>
File: Reaper_portrait.png (359 KB, 721x665) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_portrait.png
359 KB, 721x665
>>343656357
/v/ belongs to us now, kiddo
*teleports behind you*
Nothin personnel...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.