[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Apologize
>>
Still looks crap. I downloaded the demo but still haven't bothered with it.
>>
File: Doomgal1.png (552 KB, 1024x1447) Image search: [Google]
Doomgal1.png
552 KB, 1024x1447
>>343653632
I want doomgal!
>>
>run game
>40-50fps
>restart pc
>solid 60 on high

What the fuck? Maybe Vulcan will fix everything
>>
>>343655818
The demo dips into 30 FPS on my overclocked 780 Ti on medium settings while looking like a 2005 game.
Worst optimised game ever.
In this case the demo didn't increase sales, that only works if your game is actually good.
>>
Why do you fucks keep making the same threads over and over?

Are you that much of an unoriginal piece of shit that you can't make an original shitpost? You have to continually copy the same shitposts forever?

Shit, even just "hey, let's talk about doom" would suffice, but you can't even muster that.
>>
>>343656659
"I haven't played it: the post"
>>
>>343653632
If they had shown a gameplay video of what you can actually do in this game I wouldn't have shit all over it.
It had to be fucking Nshitia of all companies to show a video of proper gameplay.
If they were so proud about it, why didn't they showcase a decent player for the PC trailer?
>>
>>343653632
Nah, it's a mediocre doom game.
It's a alright game, buts not a doom game.

When I play Doom I'm expecting moving really fast and fighting challenging enemies. But Nu Doom i feel like I'm going at half speed and swimming in water, it's so fucking slow.
But that was the demo, maybe the real game isn't anything like that? I"m not willing to pay out the money to test that. I'm just going to play brutal doom instead
>>
>>343657924
>I'm just going to play brutal doom instead
Now THAT is some gutter trash.
>>
>>343656436
>The demo dips into 30 FPS on my overclocked 780 Ti on medium settings
With a 780 I have dips to 40 playing on 2560x1080@130FOV on the lowest possible settings with resolution scale set to 80%, I wouldn't expect much from the ti.
>>
File: 1467560870526.jpg (509 KB, 1920x2716) Image search: [Google]
1467560870526.jpg
509 KB, 1920x2716
>Mfw people shit on the MP
>When it's fun as fuck

I don't get
>>
>>343657924
>When I play Doom I'm expecting moving really fast and fighting challenging enemies
>challenging enemies
what
The original enemies in Doom were hardly a threat on their own. It's only when they show up in packs that the game is gets challenging.
In Doom 4, there aren't many enemies in one area, but they're fast and can kill you pretty fast.
Also, have you tried upgrading to increase your speed?
>>
>>343657924
>When I play Doom I'm expecting moving really fast and fighting challenging enemies.
Are you fucking kidding me? This IS the nuDoom. Have you played it on I'm Too Young To Die?
>>
>>343658557
>Also, have you tried upgrading to increase your speed?
Not him, but what upgrade does this? I never saw a "speed boost" upgrade, it was all ledge grabbing and weapon switching.
>>
>>343653632
It's too late.
>>
>>343653632
Apologize? For fucking what? The Multiplayer is still shit, and that's what everyone was criticizing in the first place.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that the second half (right after the first hell level) is rushed and kind of worse than the first part? Still, a great game.
>>
>>343658748
>thinking difficulty changes your movement speed
lal
>>
>>343658864
I believe the 'enemies need less damage to stagger' rune increases the movement speed.
>>
>>343659137
It's not the difficulty that changes your movement speed, it's the """challenging enemies""" who hit like a motherfucker and force you to actually move around.
>>
>>343659434
>getting hit
>>
File: 1453068169802.jpg (91 KB, 600x827) Image search: [Google]
1453068169802.jpg
91 KB, 600x827
>never ever going to add real mod support
>or real map making

I still don't like the game, but if they fix that shit I will. But you know they won't because they want to sell DLC.
>>
>>343653632
One of the only games where all the pre-release content made it look bad but ended up being fun as fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.