[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://store.steampowered.com/app/1 3230/ 80% off What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ut2004.jpg (193 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ut2004.jpg
193 KB, 1024x768
http://store.steampowered.com/app/13230/

80% off

What's your excuse to not play the best shooter ever made of all times?
>Can't run it
That's a lie, it's impossible to not run it on a Casio calculator

Bought it for some friends and relived the glory days of CONTENT on games for the sake of ludicrous amounts of CONTENT
>>
I like 99 better.
>>
>>343651743
>Also 80% off
>>
>>343651861
Obviously I already have it.
>>
>>343652434
>Liking 99 over 2004
Come on get serious now

Out of trolling, UT4 is 99 + current year and pretty good, you should check it out
>>
What's the point of getting a MP game that's pretty much dead?
>>
There's the Speck or InspectahDeck that hosts regularly games for 2004 in here

I just want to play Bombing Run again with people
>>
>Want to gift game to /v/ since it's dirt cheap
>Can't be redeemed outside Latin America

Sorry guys
>>
>>343652626
Bots are okay and the tournament campaign is pretty okay for singleplayer. Certainly worth the price. Good introduction to arena shooters if you want to then play quake or something.
>>
>not playing the newest and free UT
>>
>>343652868
he also hosts UT99 ( the superior game) and jedi academy
>>
That's not Unreal
>>
2k4 was an awful departure. 99 is easily better.
>>
File: 1320.png (136 KB, 795x592) Image search: [Google]
1320.png
136 KB, 795x592
Whats your excuse to not use glorious custom skins
>>
Because all servers are dead
>>
File: 1234.png (104 KB, 1036x320) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
104 KB, 1036x320
it's banned in Germany
>>
>>343656834
Damn, must hurt to be a cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.