[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dreadlock dick gets his own dlc >clara doesn't Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: ClaraLille.jpg (256 KB, 976x1080) Image search: [Google]
ClaraLille.jpg
256 KB, 976x1080
>dreadlock dick gets his own dlc
>clara doesn't

Why is Ubisoft so bad at DLC? The same thing happened with Black Flag. Adewale got his own DLC instead of Blackbeard
>>
Hard to get your own DLC when you're dead
>>
Ubisoft are fucking idiots.

They had the potential to make a really good game that was like person of interest, but instead they made something really really shit.
>>
>>343650469
Prequel then before that stuff happened with Aiden. She was already getting shit done.
>>
Everything about the game was shit. I'm still mad I paid full price for that shit.

Clara was really the only redeeming thing in the game for me, wish she had a bigger part in it.
>>
>>343651727
>Clara was really the only redeeming thing in the game for me, wish she had a bigger part in it.
So true. Wasted potential.
>>
Why would you make DLC for anyone but Jordi?
>>
>>343652365
He was cool, too.
>>
>>343649179

inb4
>unique look and no bullshit attitude
>>
File: claraiscute.gif (1 MB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
claraiscute.gif
1 MB, 245x275
>>343652524
>>
>>343649179
Clara is garbage
>>
File: beyondcute.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
beyondcute.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>>343652694
>>
>>343649179
I loved how the Adewale DLC was [retty much made to pander to SJWs but in it you were basically a black slave owner and the more slaves you had the better gear you got

I'm surprised there wasn't more outrage
>>
your taste is shit OP
>>
>>343653425
Who do you like then?
>>
>>343653515

No one, the game was shit.

But your taste in waifus is extra shit
>>
the new game looks like fucking garbage
it looks like fucking GTA V, why did they go to san fran?
they should've kept the moody setting of the first game
>>
File: piercings.png (923 KB, 774x898) Image search: [Google]
piercings.png
923 KB, 774x898
>>343653728
What about now?
>>
>there are people who think this is attractive
>>
>>343653838

Still need to get rid of the plugs and get a decent haircut.
>>
>>343654106
Haircut is staying, but I can't get rid of the tattoos.
>>
Shit game. Shit character.

Fuck off, waifufags.
>>
>>343653838
the ear things bother me more than the piercings

also why did you get rid of her beauty mark
>>
File: 1462745927265.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1462745927265.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>Not liking the Adewale DLC
>>
File: improved.jpg (181 KB, 774x898) Image search: [Google]
improved.jpg
181 KB, 774x898
>>343654903
Wanted a clean look.
>>
>>343652365
His character was cool but he shows up about three times and then betrays you and its meant to be a massive shock?

Just didn't work well. They needed to show him being more mercenary earlier in the game, like taking a job against Aiden's objectives and not giving a shit about how it much it fucks you over.
Really establish that if he's getting paid he'll do whatever it takes. But have him mention that if it came to it he likes Aiden and wouldn't kill him, just hurt him a bit, you know, to stop the client giving him a low rating on the Fixer App or something stupid like that.

So when the final confrontation happens and you have a chance to attack Jordi leaving an opening for you and you being able to beat him makes sense as he's holding back, leave it as subtext obviously.

The game had a lot of potential and it could have been great, the CtOS stuff and the traffic hacking stuff was fun, some of the Gang Hideouts were fun and the puzzles around the city were pretty cool to work out.
But it really had a weak storyline and the characters motivations rarely made sense, also that fucking Deadmaus Hacker just shows up out of nowhere to extend the plot by an extra hour, really dumb.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.