[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was 1 day away from getting warioware. Why is mynintendo so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I was 1 day away from getting warioware. Why is mynintendo so shitty. Why is this line up so shitty.

Is yoshi's island 3ds worth getting?
>>
>>343647817

made me actually login and now I'm remembering why I stopped giving a shit about Nintendo's not fun club.
>>
>>343648637
what the hell am i supposed to do with ~1000 points that start to expire in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 2048x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 2048x404
>>343647817
All I had to do was link my account to Google+ and Facebook to get WarioWare
>>
>>343647817
What the hell
I have almost 2000 platinum/Miitomo coins and there are no games to buy with them
>>
>>343649827
>start to expire in a couple of weeks
No they don't
They expire a year after your first time getting them
>>
>>343651614
6 months, dude.

>tfw 3000
>>
>>343653062
It hasn't even been 6 months
It started in april
>>
>>343653318
>Points are valid for six months after you collect them. When you redeem points for rewards, your points closest to expiring will automatically be used up first. You can check the points you've collected, the points you've redeemed, and any points that have expired by going to Points history in the menu.
>Points due to expire will expire on the last day of each month at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time or 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, whichever is in effect.

I guess Americans still can't read.
>>
>>343653683
Can you not read? Points couldn't have expired yet, it hasn't been six months
>>
>>343654208
Shut up faggot. Boo hoo. Did your daddy fuck you in the ass too hard today? Grow up shithead.
>>
File: peter.jpg (40 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
40 KB, 625x417
>>343647817
>expect them to replace warioware with another platinum coin game
>they don't
why is it so shit?
>>
>>343655130
Because nintendo is shit
>>
File: fred peaceful nap.jpg (52 KB, 625x470) Image search: [Google]
fred peaceful nap.jpg
52 KB, 625x470
>hacked 3ds
>never got to worry about points or games expiring
>>
>>343654826
>get called out for being retarded
>shitposts to try and counter it

wew
>>
>>343649827
>start to expire
What? Elaborate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.