[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody playing an fps on this Sunday afternoon? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sof2_p101_5_lg.jpg (241 KB, 1442x1071) Image search: [Google]
sof2_p101_5_lg.jpg
241 KB, 1442x1071
Anybody playing an fps on this Sunday afternoon?

What's a fun fps to play on a Sunday?
Pic related, preferably something singleplayer
>>
>>343646914
Warface
>>
I got Shadow Warrior in the Steam sale and I'm loving it so far
>>
>>343647131
The game would have been playable if there was an option to change the damn FOV

>>343647246
Which one anon?
The original classic one or the latest one? I love the new one though, old school shooting
>>
>>343647646
Yeah, it's the new one. This is the most fun I've had with a FPS since Painkiller
>>
>>343648045
Yeah both are great, have fun anon
>>
>>343646914
shameless selfbump, i know you guys love fps games
>>
>>343646914
As always, the only correct answer would be STALKER. Be it shadow of chenobyl or call of chernobyl, doesn't matter. Best fps ever created thanks to dynamic world and very good shooting mechanics.
>>
File: 1416009438805.jpg (20 KB, 465x411) Image search: [Google]
1416009438805.jpg
20 KB, 465x411
>>343646914
>cant get SoF on stream or gog
was playing the Paranoia mod for HL1. Its ok
>>
Im really liking the DOOM campaign, its surprisingly good.
>>
>>343652556
Anon, do you want the game? i have an original copy. People are always welcome in the current sof community
>>
I'm playing Wolfenstein the old Blood, really loving it so far. I'm playing it back to back with the New Order, I've only just met Anette but in many ways I'm enjoying it more than the New Order, all of the weapons feel more enjoyable to shoot and use and the atmosphere is great.
>>
Postal 2, the new DLC

It's surprisingly good
>>
>>343653149
I will pirate it eventually
>>
Halo 5 Swat.

For all the shit people give Halo, it's breddy fun
>>
>>343653483
i see, i got a copy on my pc, with widescreen patch and keymaker. if you want it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.