[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing the most skillful game out right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: osuflat_2447.png (45 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
osuflat_2447.png
45 KB, 350x263
Why aren't you playing the most skillful game out right now?
>>
File: 1466807305409.jpg (10 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1466807305409.jpg
10 KB, 300x320
>skillful

It's pure muscle memory, getting better at osu! is a clear case of just grinding it out
>>
because it takes pictures of your desktop
>>
>>343646712
This game causes you to punch walls and monitors, so I don't think it's good to be playing it.
>>
>>343646712
Because I don't want carpal tunnel while having peppy masturbate to my desktop.
>>
>>343646712
>people play with tablet and stylus
Fuck osu! fuck you and fuck the Big Tablet.
>>
>>343647923
>because it takes pictures of your desktop
When did that happen?
>>
File: [citation needed].png (22 KB, 296x165) Image search: [Google]
[citation needed].png
22 KB, 296x165
>>343647923
>>
but i am
>>
>>343647154
>muscle memory
Please explain how "muscle memory" isn't literally any skill achievable
>>
>>343646712
Because the score system is one of the worst in rhythm games, the beatmaps are awful and Beatmania is better.
>>
>>343650519
>the beatmaps are awful
maybe the ones you played
also beatmania is a totally different kind of game so fuck off with your retarded comparisons
>>
>>343646712
>combo system that rewards getting lucky runs and spamming mods more than consistency and accuracy
no
>>
peppy will sue

Proof:
arcofswords.s-ul.eu/aIbXdUId.png

Peppy takedown requests: cuntflaps.me/transparency/emails/takedowns/2016-05-23-takedown.txt
osu takes screenshots of your desktop when you play: arcofswords.s-ul.eu/lq5vwmyR.png

peppy sending takedown shit because lol pastebin.com/n4cyrgGd
>>
>Most Skillful

Overwatch exists
>>
It gave me carpal tunnel syndrome. Of course, most of it was due to my bad habits (e.g. not taking breaks) but I don't know if osu was really worth it, given that it has somewhat hindered my ability to enjoy other games.
>>
>>343646712
I haven't been able to play since I got glasses. They seemed to have fucked with my ability to react and I just get 200s and 100s on everything
>>
because i dont like weeb music and osu is full of that shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.