[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SGDQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1467497686344 - Kopie.png (655 KB, 724x431) Image search: [Google]
1467497686344 - Kopie.png
655 KB, 724x431
So, why aren't you watching SGDQ?
>>
Because I'm a massive fucking faggot that chokes on moot's cock
>>
>>343646551

I'm not a nerd. I just pretend to be one when I'm alone at home, you faggot.
>>
>>343646623

lol xDDDD who is moot

also what happnd when you get two of the same consecutive digits on youre post number ???

im new here
>>
>>343646551
Because im waiting for a stream where there arent thousands of twitch fags spouting shitty memes
>>
Link plz
>>
>>343647010
https://gamesdonequick.com/
>>
Spike is getting fat.
>>
I'm not a normie.
>>
>Watching a group of autistic people playing games

No thanjs.
>>
>>343647219
Then what are you?
>>
Greetings from Germany!!! My Gerbil died of cancer last month, so this donation goes to SAVING THE ANIMALS! KAPPA!
>>
>>343647565
I've never watched that run before. Can someone explain to me what this whole "Saving the animals" thing is and why there's a bid war on whether or not to do it as every GDQ event I've seen?
>>
>>343646551
no undertale
>>
>>343646551
are those two fat fucks taking up two seats each?
>>
>>343647824
i think its about a metroid run where the player has the choice to that it in the end. the option that gets more donations will be executed.
>>
>>343647501
Not a normie.
>>
>>343647824
I think that it's some sort of tradition. In super metroid I think near the ending there's a part where you can save animals. That part is pure optimal, meaning that since this is a speedrun, you're going to fuck those animals. The voting will determine whether or not the runner is going to lose the world record
>>
They really marketed SGDQ this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvLwpnn1F4Y
>>
live speedrunning is boring as fuck. I'll catch the highlights
>>
>>343648196
>Speedrunning is now the most Normie thing in vidya.
>>
>>343647501
a faggot
>>
SGDQ is a great thing to have in the background, but I don't really watch it actively.
>>
>>343649203
people watch livestreams actively?
>>
>>343649335
I'd assume so.

Hell, look at all the people attending in person. To be fair, it's so close to where I live that I'd think of going if it wasn't for the fact that I only truly care for a couple runs
>>
>speed running
literal degenerates
>>
>>343649516
Actually, on second thought, even if I cared about the runs I still wouldn't attend.

That has to be one smelly room to spend any amount of time in.
>>
gdq has lost its soul, shit is just a week long commercial for whatever charity is bankrolling them this time
>>
>>343650026
(You)
>>
>Sunshine had English voice acting even in the Japanese version

this is weird
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.