[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CSGO racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Is CSGO racist because they portray middle-eastern men as terrorists?
>>
They are terrorists, you goon. Al Quaeda just released an official video yesterday saying that if the boston bomber gets executed for simply doing his holy arab duty, arabs are going to retaliate. We should all just go to Israel help them finish this job once and for all.
>>
>>343645436
Yeah, it is pretty racist if you think about it.
>>
>>343645436
No it makes it accurate
>>
>>343646035
>samefagging your own thread
>>
>>343646109
I guess it makes sense that the west and the white race are usually the good guys.
>>
all terrorist models are based on terrorists that existed and where they originated, same as the CT's being real CT teams.
>>
so if they were white it wouldn't be racist?
>>
It's because Muslims are the only terrorists in the world. Not every Muslim is a terrorist(But the majority of Muslims support them tho) but every terrorist is a Muslim.

What else should they have used to portray terrorists, high school Japanese girls?
>>
>>343645637
>helping Isreal will help America like it did to Poland

Nice try (((steinberg))) I rather kick out all the jews and let palistines have it then help out jews :^)
>>
>>343647821
That is really anti-semetic guy, you better stop doing that or you will be arrested for hate speech.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.