[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TJ not back to voice Frank >Shitty 4 play co op that won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dead-Rising-4-E3-main.jpg (368 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Dead-Rising-4-E3-main.jpg
368 KB, 1600x900
>TJ not back to voice Frank
>Shitty 4 play co op that won't work and scraps the perfectly balanced 2 player co op
>No more time limit not even a nightmare mode like in 3

What the fuck is capcom doing? They are ruining this franchise.
>>
>>343644849
>No more time limit
That's a good thing. Doesn't matter if it's iconic to the series, time limits are annoying and stressful. Just because it was in the first game doesn't automatically mean it's good and needs to be preserved.
>>
Trying to appeal to all the casuals that hated that shit but wouldn't touch a dead rising game to begin with anyway.
>>
>>343645046
This.

>fun big mall with lots of things to mess around with
>put a timer on having fun
>>
>>343645046

Time limit creates tension and a sense of urgency fucking faggot. If you take that out then all you have is an incredibly easy game
>>
>>343645046
You know what else is stressful ? People like you.

Challenge is something that makes the game worthwhile.

I could have sworn the souls games taught casuals this, but I don't know what happened.
>>
>>343645135
That's what Infinity mode is for, faggot.

Capcom Vancouver went full Saints Row 4 on this one.
>>
>>343645162
This.
I also liked the fact that you couldnt do everything in the first run, wich made new game + still feel fresh
>>
>>343645250
And it was for the better, since it's loved by most people.
>>
>>343645162
It also creates an environment and world that changes based around decisions made within thst time limit.

I really hope we hear more about D4 as time goes on. So far we don't know what is and isn't returning.
>>
franchise was already ruined when 2 was released anyway
>>
File: pandalee.gif (3 MB, 267x298) Image search: [Google]
pandalee.gif
3 MB, 267x298
>>343645353
>>343645315
>>343645162
>>
>>343645349
If I wanted to kill zombies with guns taken straight out of Halo, I think I'd play Halo instead of Dead Rising 4.

I really don't even know how SRIV pulled out a genre changing game but they did. Don't think Canadian Capcom can do it.
>>
The real problem is that they made the game into one big snow level. Dropped.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.