[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize Overwatch is just first person ASSFAGGOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441386469845.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441386469845.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>yfw you realize Overwatch is just first person ASSFAGGOTS

How the fuck do we remove these people from /v/?
>>
They'll eventually stop posting and fuck off to /vg/, just like Dota 2 and League of Legends
>>
They should just make a /ov/

Literally 5-8 threads up at a time, does it really need that many threads? Where 40% of the posts are just waifu fags and people pretending the game is competitive
>>
Please elaborate
>>
I know you're memeing but here me out.

Is there a logical reason to be assmad over people posting about a game you don't particular like?
>>
>>343640387
See
>>343640290
>>
I just want my fucking refund.
>>
>>343640578
I'd buy that excuse if this wasn't /v/.

They'd just be hate/shitposting with the rest of you if OW didn't exist. They aren't taking up an ounce of quality real estate.
>>
>>343640678
>Ever getting a refund from Blizzard
Good luck
>>
>>343640772
>They'd just be hate/shitposting with the rest of you if OW didn't exist.

I guess you haven't seen a Battleborne thread yet have you?
>>
>>343640387

I'll admit it annoys me when I see 8-12 overwatch threads on /v/ and they're all minor thoughts or points that would have been just fine in any other thread. Its not unreasonable to expect this board not to get swamped
>>
>>343640780
I would have disputed the charge but I made the mistake of sharing my account with my parents (all they fucking play is WoW and they actually thought No content Draenor was fun) they think they own the account now because they spent way to much money and time on WoW they dont even play anymore.

Shit sucks dont even care if they close the account until I paid them back theres nothing left .
>>
>>343640387
Yes actually. That's the reason /vg/ and /vp/ exist you fucking faggot fucking hang yourself you piece of shit goddamn I hate you go die.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.