[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Time Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: ztd-protagonists.jpg (170 KB, 1004x682) Image search: [Google]
ztd-protagonists.jpg
170 KB, 1004x682
did you prefer the new characters or the returning cast?
>>
This game has some dysfunctional families.
>>
>>343637695

The new guys were better except for Eric, who was insufferable. Carlos and Diana were easily the best characters in the game.

Meanwhile, Junpei and Akane were awful (though people say Junpei is a lot less annoying if you use the Japanese VA, which I believe), Phi was mediocre but irrelevant, and Sigma was fine but pretty milquetoast.
>>
I liked Carlos and Diana. Sigma was cool, but they dropped the ball with Phi. Wish Akane wasn't there, though. Should have replaced her with Clover.
>>
File: 4infinity.jpg (881 KB, 1410x1410) Image search: [Google]
4infinity.jpg
881 KB, 1410x1410
Well played, uchi.
>>
Am I the only one who hates Carlos?

He gives off that "Hurr Durr Generic Guy who doesn't know whats going on but I'm a fire fighter and have all the answers"

Seems like a nice relatable characters for those faggot bro gamers who didn't even play past one ending
>>
Sean => Carlos > Sigma > Diana > Phi > Akane > Eric > Junpei > Mira
>>
>>343638074
I was expecting more about Phi but she was dead for over half of the game. D-Team was just Diana and Sigma.

And I don't know, I liked Junpei in this game too. Overall favourite character was Carlos though.
>>
>>343638301
>Am I the only one who hates Carlos?
As far as I've seen, yes.
>>
There was already a thread to migrate to.

Just saying.
>>
>>343637695
I like Carlos, and Diana is technically a new character too.
>>
File: excuse me what the fuck.jpg (41 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
excuse me what the fuck.jpg
41 KB, 711x669
>>343638301
>>
>Junpei
Overall annoying but had a few nice lines
>Akane
Same without the lines
>Eric/Mira
Ugh..
>Sean
Okay I guess. No K but alright.
>Diana
An even uglier version of Luna and not all that great
>Phi
Became a literally who
>Sigma
His mind age sure is showing by how he can't deal with anything anymore
>Carlos
A god
>>
>>343638354
Eric > Phi > Mira > Junpei > Diana > Sigma > Carlos > Akane > Sean
>>
>>343638395
>I liked Junpei in this game

you play with english or jap voice overs? i cannot believe anybody playing in english didn't hate him
>>
File: LocalManRuinsEverything.png (275 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
LocalManRuinsEverything.png
275 KB, 500x375
>>343637695
I reckon Carlos was one of the best characters in the entire series, personality wise. He's leaning a lot toward the "gary-stu" side of things but has a hilarious moment where he fucked up terribly.

>>343638294
Turns out who we initially thought was the 4th participants never actually was a participant to begin with.
>>
File: 1467486771681.png (105 KB, 255x251) Image search: [Google]
1467486771681.png
105 KB, 255x251
>>343638510
DELETE THIS
>>
>>343638510

Here is your (you)
>>
>>343638301
You are right, just look at these threads all the memes are about him. He is the character for the meme generation
>>
>>343638510
no one actually believes this, r-right?
>>
>>343638538
I played with English voices. I didn't find his character nor the voice itself annoying.

What was wrong with him?
>>
>No Sigma giving Diana 18 inches doujins EVER
>>
>>343638538
His Eng voice was far from perfect but Cloud District Eric was so much worse.
>>
So what was this games experiment?

999 was the ability to communicate and recieve memories from alternate timelines and VLR was SHIFTing? What was ZTD's?
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-03_16-55-14.png (30 KB, 648x152) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-03_16-55-14.png
30 KB, 648x152
>>343638815
>No ZE doujins EVER
>>
>>343638928
printing babys from the future
>>
>>343637695
The other thread is still alive
>>343623343
>>343623343
>>343623343
>>343623343
>>
>>343638928

I think it would be too COMPLEX for you to understand.
>>
>>343638928
determining how COMPLEX an evil plot can get
>>
I love the ZE series. The games are so goddamn comfy. This is going to be the last one right? Can anyone recommend anything similar? Already played all the AA & All the Danganronpas
>>
>>343638451
>>343639005
Please take note of what board you're on
It doesn't say /vg/, does it?
>>
>>343638738
Eric is like Lotus in that he has no fucking idea what's happening but also is completely unstable so he's just generally perfect
Phi was great in VLR and great here too, too bad she was dead most of the time
Mira is like Axe Clover but like that for the entire game which means she has to be good
Junpei's new personality was neat
Diana was sweet and great in the stranded timeline
Sigma is Sigma
Carlos is also Sigma but more "heroic" and with less of a background
Sean did nothing wrong but that doesn't mean he wasn't boring and didn't have a grating personality, appearance, and voice
>>
>>343639063
Ghost Trick
>>
How long is the game?
>>
>>343637695
I had hoped the returning characters would have interacted more outside of their teams
Would have been nice to see these characters tackle puzzels together and have some witty banter

Carlos and Diana are fine

Mira was only there because she is the one that killed the woman in the park and got akane's parents killed I didn't really like her and the game didn't really give me any reason to think she was interesting enough to care about what she did
Eric was there because Mira was there
literally nothing to him other than to be the paranoid fuck

Sean was also kind of there but made the mystery aspect of the game more interesting
>>
>>343639153
20 hours give or take
>>
>>343639078
Doesn't mean you can spam the board with the same thing over and over.
>>
File: CloverAndJunpei.png (346 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CloverAndJunpei.png
346 KB, 500x375
>>343638538
I loved Jumpy's voice simply because the VA seemed like he was legitimately enjoying himself, and giving his all. Looking at his record he seems like new blood.

Speaking of which though, anyone know who voiced English Carlos yet? The closest voice I can think of is Raphael Sbarge but even then it's a bit far off.
>>
>>343639078
Please don't be a defensive moron because you made a new thread. You're splintering the discussion, and it's the same discussion. There's no new topic in this thread behind broad discussion of the series, so it makes more sense and would be better for it all to be in one thread.
>>
As much as I disliked Sigma and his constant frowning, Team D is still the best team. It has best girl (Phi) and no one overly annoying.

Team C had Junpei who was sometimes annoying and Team Q had Eric who was always annoying.

If you disagree then your opinion is wrong.
>>
Did anyone like the music?

The best BGM was Quondam Monitors on the Control escape room.
>>
I couldn't identify Carlos accent, what was it
>>
>>343639269
Wait, was Phi in this game? I think I missed her.
>>
>>343639063
try steins;gate
>>
>>343638301
Yes, you are the only one, you are a special snowflake.
Fucking milennials.
>>
>>343638928
Not an experiment.

More like "finally got a group of people who understand how bad things will happen and now have the will of the gods to stop what that bad things is".
>>
>>343639430
She didn't get nearly as much screen time as she deserved but yes, she was in the game. She was very cute looking in this game, too.
>>
>>343639191
Does this thread look like spam to you?
Popular games regularly get several threads at once so people can have topical discussions on different facets of the game. I hope you don't complain in Smash Bros or Overwatch threads because you saw more than one and got mad.

>>343639216
I didn't make this thread, genius. I'm just sick of people trying to emulate the feeling of a forum/chatroom instead of treating 4chan like the imageboard it is.
Discussion of different parts of a game going on in different threads doesn't instantly devalue it.
If anything, specific discussion is more valuable.

Please get over this attitude of games only having one thread at a time, it's restrictive and pointless.
>>
>>343639310
The credits theme was pretty great. I liked listening to it each time.
>>
>>343639110
Lotus isn't unstable, she was like the most cool headed person in 999
Phi was good in VLR but had no character in this game except for a few sassy comments to Sigma. Other than that she was irrelevant thanks to being dead for most of the game
Clover is shit, but I actually kind of like Mira
They went way over board with the edge for Junpei and his english voice actor was atrocious. bottom of the list with Eric for sure.
Carlos was fucking bro of the game, top two for sure
Sean isn't great, but every aspect of him is much less annoying than Eric.
>>
>>343639063
YU-NO. Don't play meme's gate.
>>
So how did Carlos get out of the shelter after transporting himself TEN MONTHS into the past?
And why does everybody blame him for creating VLRs timeline when Phi was the one that created it?
>>
>>343639560
You seem a tad frustrated.

Please get over yourself
>>
>>343639656
I don't think the game explains it. We just have to assume the shelter wasn't in lockdown 10 months before the events of the game.

>>343639736
I see you're keen on getting the last word, but I hope I got my point across.
>>
>>343639560
>tiny ass fanbase
>let's spam the board with threads :DDD
>>
File: 1460837585437.jpg (58 KB, 270x492) Image search: [Google]
1460837585437.jpg
58 KB, 270x492
>change options to skip lines
>still can't skip lines
>have to wait out everything
>>
where can I find the best version of YU-NO without using that online version?
>>
>>343639656
>Carlos went back
>Delta read his mind and that's why he knows how to organize the Dcom experiment
>>
>>343640047
>it's thanks to Carlos that ISIS will be stopped
Praise him
>>
If Carlos goes back to before the experiment, shouldn't he save them in every timeline in the game...?
>>
>Junpei
Started being better when he stopped trying to antagonize Akane in every turn.

>Akane
No comment on her, just that I'm happy that Junpei and her finally get together..

>Carlos
Bro.

>Q
Ehh, he's ok,

>Eric
Fucking insufferable. I didn't understand why he was there as a character. I dunno, maybe someone can open up my mind about him.

>Mira
Needed story wise. But, not much else to say.

>Sigma
It's Sigma, but obviously not the "main" character in the party if you get what I mean.

>Phi
Cute. But like others said, was dead half the time

>Diana
Great. Didn't like her at first because I couldn't understand her concept. Halfway though I started to like her.

My only real complaints about this was Eric and the Zero reveal.

I honestly don't understand the Zero reveal and why he was actually there all along. I don't get it.

The reveals in 999, VLR or even that other game (Ever 17) made sense. It made me go "Oh shit. Oh shit I understand now!". Zero's reveal just made me go, "huh? fucking what? how?".
>>
Carlos is basically Akane and Junpei's marriage counselor
>>
File: 1461176741261.jpg (235 KB, 782x478) Image search: [Google]
1461176741261.jpg
235 KB, 782x478
>>343639846
>tiny ass fanbase
Says who? From what I've seen a pretty large proportion of posters on /v/ revere ZE. It's like when Ghost Trick came out, perhaps on a large scale the fanbase was small, but on /v/ there were half a dozen threads at a time during peak discussion
I'm not sure how 2 threads constitutes as spam now. Trying to apply forum rules or /vg/ rules to /v/ just doesn't work
>>
>>343640186
Sigma is not Sigma, he's the doctor in this situation.
>>
>>343639560
>Discussion of different parts of a game going on in different threads
Except this thread discussion is exactly the same as the other one.
>>
>>343640186
Because Q is not the robot. Zero is Q. Sean/Robot boy was never part of the game. Zero/Q was present the entire time but deaf/blind and wheelchair bound. Every time someone mentioned Q they were talking about Zero, not the boy. Hence why everyone was surprised to see a dead boy.
>>
I left 4chan before playing, so I don't know what was the overall reception to this game.

I must say, that I am really disappointed with the finale.
There was no mind-blowing revelations like in the 999 or Ever17, it was even worse than VLR because it was exactly the same idea for the second time
>this whole game was set up to create a timeline where we will be able to jump to the game that will create another timeline and no one dies there

What the fuck happened with the Kyle plot? This was completely dropped. What about Clover and Lotus in the future?

And wasnt there suppose to be a great June plan but whole game she acts like she don't know what the fuck is going on.

The same can go to Sigma and Phi, sometimes they act like they don't know why they are here.

Nothing on Radical Six either, who created it? Why it works like this? etc.

Fuck me if this was a conclusion to the series. It was too complex in the bad way, that all these jumping around serves nothing mind blowing in the end.
>>
File: thelogicissorealrightnow-1.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
thelogicissorealrightnow-1.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>343639846
>spam
>2 threads
Please go back to whatever Overwatch thread you came from
>>
Why did Mira inject Phi with rad6?
Why did Diana insist on taking Phi outside?
Don't tell me that was all MIND HACKING
>>
>>343639821
>I see you're keen on getting the last word
Nope, because that doesn't mean anything, and i'm not a toddler. But maybe you are for replying with a nothing response? You did make your point, but I don't agree with it, and i'm not going to any time soon.

Now please reply so I can then not reply to prove how little a shit I give:^)
>>
>>343640629
>Why did Mira inject Phi with rad6?
She's crazy
>Why did Diana insist on taking Phi outside?
She loves her and is not thinking rationally
>Don't tell me that was all MIND HACKING
I don't think so, or at least I hope not.

>>343640442
Looks like a character based thread to me, I'm not sure what's going on in other other threads but even if it's exactly the same, we can clearly see that this thread and presumably other threads are pretty healthy with discussion. If this thread was at a complete standstill then you may have had a point, but it isn't and you don't.
>>
>>343640629
Mira injected Phi as revenge for bombing them. Zero told them it was D-Team who planted the bomb.

And Diana can't sacrifice 1 person even if it means killing 6 GORILLION.
>>
>>343640629
>Why did Mira inject Phi with rad6?
Pretty sure Phi's team just blew up Q team so it was just revenge.

>Why did Diana insist on taking Phi outside?
Didn't want to lose her best friend, I suppose. pretty sure that timeline's Diana didn't know Phi was her daughter
>>
>>343640512
The reveal was weak especially that they were saying that Delta was you watching around Q Team. I didn't like it. I'd rather have a reveal that a character in-game was that someone instead of what they did. The execution was kinda wack.
>>
File: 1467545703005.png (461 KB, 699x579) Image search: [Google]
1467545703005.png
461 KB, 699x579
>>343640748
If you're the anon who posted >>343639736 then that makes you quite the hypocrite
"Get over yourself" is as about as nothing a response as I can imagine, to be honest with you. Let's not turn this thread into a flamewar because you're upset it exists.
I'm gonna quit with the meta garbage now, I hope you can too.
>>
>>343640629
To get back at the people who set up the bomb and practically kill the whole team

Her good will nature got the better of her and ended up to precedence over logic

I think some of the stuff was MH like
>why did you do that
>I don't know, it wasn't me

everything else was just alternate choices or feelings of the characters in those timelines
>>
>>343640579
>And wasnt there suppose to be a great June plan
I think ZTD was meant to be her motivation rather than the execution of her plan. Young Akane doesn't have any reason to know what the fuck is going on.

But you're right on all other accounts, they dropped the ball a bit when it came to wrapping up plot points.
>>
>>343640240
Carlos pretty much embodies all the traits of a cool best friend, borderline Mary Sue tbqh
>>
DAMN BRAT
>>
>>343640186
>Needed story wise. But, not much else to say.
I swear all the big-titty characters are just there as a plot device and contribute nothing to the overall dynamic between characters.
Is Uchikoshi trying to tell us something?
>>
>>343641907
STOP
>>
>>343641462
but Akane knows what it's going on she says they are there to stop everything

also she is the leader of a secret group but acts like a retard most of the time, without counting all the "you killed junpei!" moments when she should know that those games are always full of these fake situations considering she organized one or two
>>
>>343642034
Lotus was good, but I don't think he was even trying with Alice or Mira
>>
>>343642076
MIND HACKING
>>
>>343638301
>Am I the only one who hates Carlos?
No, obviously.
>>
File: 1467498401294.jpg (356 KB, 749x1301) Image search: [Google]
1467498401294.jpg
356 KB, 749x1301
>>343642192
*BANG*
>>
>>343641013
Following those chain of comments, one anon told you to get over yourself because you're coming across as a bit preachy and snarky, and under the assumption that you're correct and the other anons aren't.

Honestly, telling you to get over yourself is still saying something, that you're acting as if you're above the others in your viewpoint and dismissing the criticisms directed at you, which is true, because one anon specifically said that the threads up are diverse in no way and might as well be in the same thread, and you seemed to ignore that and stated that they allow for different facets of discussion to specific parts of the game, which isn't really true when specific aspects aren't specified in either OP's and they are left open as a vague discussion, so they might as well be on /vg/.

Whereas what he referred to as "nothing response" was pretty much that, you contributed nothing to the argument other than getting in a last word.

Ultimately, both/all of you fuck off with this bullshit and try not to spam up the board with multiples of the same thread. You wanna talk about something specific than do that by being specific in the OP, otherwise check the catalog for general discussion.

Now let me go fucking hang myself because I hate meta shit
>>
Phi's dropkicks have had pretty severe impacts on the timeline so far.
>>
>>343642327
The OP of this thread is pretty specific. It doesn't infringe on any other existing threads' existence and to this moment I'm not sure why some people are angry it exists.
>>
>>343642576
every time the camera pans to her ass it's like a gift
>>
>>343637695
Returning cast were all good.
New cast was split between Carlos and Q being excellent, and Eric and Mira being really subpar.
>>
>There is an alternate timeline where Phi is the most useful character.

Guys, we all need to band together and SHIFT!
>>
>>343642848
DON'T DO IT ANON
YOU WILL KILL YOUR OTHER SELVES
THINK ABOUT THEM
>>
>>343642992
I'd rather my current self enjoyed more Phi screentime than imposters pretending to be me.
>>
>>343639178

Well Mira killed Eric's mom. Delta knew this and allowed Eric into Dcom.
>>
>>343642848
Phi is born useless. There's no timeline where she contributes.
>>
>>343642992
He'll welcome it.

Ok so the plan is we all take guns close our eyes and begin spinning around and shooting aimlessly.

We'll all get such a fright by maybe being shot that we'll end up here in about a minute without necessarily needing to die.
>>
File: 1435956084926.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1435956084926.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>343642318
>>
>>343642735
>Carlos
>Excellent

Jumpei, pls.
>>
_____S
U S E D
_____O
_____O
_____G
>>
File: 1365460000359.png (110 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
1365460000359.png
110 KB, 367x380
>>343642318
this is too silly
>>
>>343643331
She comes up with the idea of using the bomb, creating the VLR timeline, which allows ZTD to exists and Delta and Phi to be born, creating timelines where 2 billion people survive thanks to rad-6 and a single timeline where 8 billion survive thanks to complex mind hacking
>>
File: 1466871847445.jpg (231 KB, 650x1001) Image search: [Google]
1466871847445.jpg
231 KB, 650x1001
>all that sexual tension in VLR
>Phi is his daughter and he loves Luna as another daughter
I'm not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>343643583
Sounds useless to me
>>
Just managed to get a platinum trophy. What the fuck was that ending? I don't get the whole Delta/Q/Sean thing, why didn't anyone mention him at all?
>>
>>343643548
If she wasn't used then Sigma's dick would have killed her.
All part of the complex plan.
>>
File: diana.png (611 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
611 KB, 500x750
I miss best girl

;_;
>>
Why didn't Sigma grow a beard after 10 months?
>>
>>343638301
>I didn't spend 10 years as a firefighter only to make the wrong choice now

I remember when we all thought he was going to be chad tier and make jumpei more miserable.
>>
>>343643712
Animating the beard would be too COMPLEX
>>
>>343643693
>raped by her ex all the time
Used goods.
>>
>>343638538
>english junpei
>english carlos
>english akane
>english eric
I don't see how anyone could have stood the english voices for more than like 5 minutes
>>
>>343643693
Then hush puppies jiggle
>>
>>343643712
The same reason Diana got pregnant without her abdomen swelling.
>>
>>343640801
They know they are family instinctively, hence phi's electra complex in VLR and the hug with diana and sigma knowing diana is luna.
>>
>>343639430
poor phi, almost all of the final segments take place when she's dead. i had honestly kind of forgotten about her until she showed up again at the very end
>>
>>343643656
Most of his mentions were made to be assumed they were talking about the dog i.e. "We can't forget the old man."
Also most of the shots after votes show everyone looking directly at the camera when talking about it.

Also you can see his shadow in a couple places.

>>343643658
Just leaves Alice and Clover then.
>>
daily reminder that Gab is infected with Rad-6 that's why he is so slow
>>
>>343643712
he's only 22, although he should have some facial hair at least.
>>
File: zero escape watches.jpg (104 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
zero escape watches.jpg
104 KB, 900x675
If you are still waiting on your delayed Amazon watch pre-order, they are going to send the previous bonus watches to you as an apology for the fuck up.
>>
File: 20160704015131_1.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160704015131_1.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>>343643693
I also miss Phi.
>>
>>343643927
Alice is the surgeon, Clover was the taxi driver.
>>
File: 1457663772120.jpg (185 KB, 650x1001) Image search: [Google]
1457663772120.jpg
185 KB, 650x1001
>>343643615
>Sigma had 1 waifu
>3 daughters
>2 sons
>1 robowaifu that he considered a daughter
>1 clone that he considered a son
>1 AI that he considered a pet
Best family head
>>
File: high pressure yogurt cup.png (233 KB, 352x432) Image search: [Google]
high pressure yogurt cup.png
233 KB, 352x432
>>343638959
life is simply unfair
>>
LE COMPLEX MOTIVATIONS MAN was literally the worst character and plot twist in the entire series, with Diana being close second.
>>
File: 1465458782785.png (435 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465458782785.png
435 KB, 1280x720
Alright, where the fuck was this?
>>
>>343643693
>Slut
>Alcoholic
>A little bit retard
>Literally doesnt give a shit about his son
>Best Girl

Sigma, pls.
>>
File: 1467479107098.png (426 KB, 837x765) Image search: [Google]
1467479107098.png
426 KB, 837x765
The whole nonary game in VLR relied on Sigma being stupid enough not to notice that he was an old fuck.

The whole Decision game in ZTD relies on everyone being stupid enough not to care about the old fuck.

Why is Uchihackosi such an ageist?
>>
SEND ME YOUR FAVORITE CUTE DIANA SCREENSHOTS

played on the 3DS and I want HD pc screenshots of my ultimate girl

thanks
>>
>>343644043
He isn't. Remember it affects people of smaller body sizes faster Which is why Quark always snapped first in VLR and since everyone in the game Wakes up in 3 hours increments Gab would've gone rabbid/died by the 3rd vote.
>>
>>343644256
10 M O N T H S
>>
>>343644092
>Couldn't get the original watch in the 10 minute windows happening at 7:14am or 5:18pm from last July to September
>Still need a red VLR watch
Fuck just let me buy it from their site before they become $100 again
>>
>>343640579
>The same can go to Sigma and Phi, sometimes they act like they don't know why they are here.
Gotta agree with you there.
I was looking forward to a wise old sigma getting down to business with a youthful body.

Instead he just seems like a boring asshole who rarely brings anything constructive and just has to argue the other side of Dianna's choices
Like seriously, I can't believe a 62 year old man of all people would want to press a giant ass obvious trap that says DONT PRESS"
>>
>>343644297
Well, he was also supposedly blind/retarded or some shit
>>
>there are people on this board who think the Delta twist was actually handled well
>even though there are multiple moments in Q team where you should be able to see him (since you can see his shadow) but he for some reason isn't there
>even though he's in the archive room during an escape section and you can't see him at all
>>
File: 1467394940715.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467394940715.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>343644312
>>
>>343644256
Looks like when D team sets up the bomb and someone goes in to stop it wearing the protection suit.
>>
>>343644256
Sigma defusing the bomb
>>
Oh right one thing I didn't understand
Why was Junpei different clothes when he was cut into pieces?
I remember doing that puzzle room and saying "this isn't Junpei's arm he wasn't wearing long sleeves"
Was it so I thought that for more shock value???
>>
>>343644256
isn't that diana in the protective suit?
>>
>>343644349
maybe animals only manifest some of the symptoms or Gab was chosen because it is part of the 25% that survives the virus
>>
File: what did she mean by this.png (2 MB, 1919x1075) Image search: [Google]
what did she mean by this.png
2 MB, 1919x1075
>>343644312
>>
File: 20160702112510_1.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160702112510_1.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
>>343644312
>>
>>343644482
They could've put the parts in the freezer first to cool down, and then put them back out so they weren't leaking blood all over the place.
>>
File: A cute.png (30 KB, 456x570) Image search: [Google]
A cute.png
30 KB, 456x570
>Tfw Eric is Delta's son.
>>
>>343644407
kek
>>
>>343644482
after junpei got iced, did zero come up with a puzzle idea with his body right on the spot?
>>
File: 1370137996080.png (218 KB, 343x477) Image search: [Google]
1370137996080.png
218 KB, 343x477
>>343644557

>not a virgin in her mid 20s anymore

>DURR USED GOODS

>locked up in a bunker for months without sex
>with a person you find attractive
>get drunk
>ask for sex

>HURR WAT A SLUT

Fuck everyone hating on best girl
>>
Does the PC version have a nice framerate to go with the resolution?
>>
>>343644759
Why did Zero include puzzles at all?
>>
>>343638538
I only played with the English voices for a little bit before switching back but C team was just weird to listen to for me because it sounded like Carlos and Junpei's VA's should have been switched around, since Carlos has a more boyish voice despite looking a lot more manly than Junpei.
>>
>>343644407
i saw it coming, thanks anyway anon

>>343644557
would if she asked me to but sigma and her are too perfect, best part of the game

thanks anon

>>343644594
B E S T G I R L

more screenshots pls
>>
The real question is when can we expect the akane cat toy to go on sale?
>>
File: 1467538573925.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467538573925.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
>>343642848
Let's go and find the timeline where that Phi exists.
>>
Friendly reminder you can write DONNO in the WHO KILLED MIRA question
>>
>>343644837
Fuck off Diana, you were the worst and ugliest character.
>>
>>343644759
he got it from reading the mind of the Carlos that went back 10 months in the past, literally everything is set up that way because of that
>>
>>343644837
I'M WITH YOU ANON

B E S T G I R L
>>
>>343644852
yes
>>
>>343644407
What's up with her eyes? Why do they look like clocks?
>>
>>343644910
I thought the common way of saying it was dunno instead but donno was used quite a few times in VLR.
>>
>tfw I actually liked Carlos' voice a lot
>>
>>343645051
Yeah, it's a meme because Bateman changed them all for donno because "Don't know doesn't have a u"
>>
>>343644837
It was actually weeks and not months but still, people here act like they themselves wouldn't have fallen for Bigma
>>
I'm really dissapointed that the timetravel 3dprinter was used like a normal time travel machine every single time with the exception of the Diana fugs Sigma ending
They could have done so much cool shit like having 10 MONTHS Carlos rescue transporter Carlos so they could interact
Clones caused by time travel are always one of the most fun things that can happen in a time travel plot
>>
>>343644297
>image
Should've included "Life is simply unfair"
>>
>>343645191
fuck you're right that was underutilized
>>
File: deadinside.jpg (21 KB, 603x356) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
21 KB, 603x356
>>343637695
The returning characters although it's tough to say this...I didn't exactly like how they were portrayed either. It probably had to do with the change to the shift to the cinematic style.

I definitely felt like most of the new cast could disappear and I wouldn't bat a eye. Ideally, I'd keep Carlos and would prefer the four open slots to be full of returning characters. The one newbie could then be an element of entropy rather than an amicable, sometimes SHIFT-happy lunatic, dude.
>>
Why didn't Phi just shift into her newborn body and tell her parents to kill delta?
>>
>>343645059
I did, too. It suited him and his warm, more easygoing personality.
>>
>>343645045
she's a robot
>>
Yesterday Uchikoshi had like an hour long panel about Zero Escape stuff at the anime expo. Anyone been able to find a video or transcript of the panel?
>>
>>343644092
Proof?
>>
>>343645191
It was the perfect opportunity for someone in the main cast to get sent back in time or fucked over in a significant way and end up planning the game themselves. Instead we got a literally who memelord who was there 'WHORU TAIMU'
>>
>>343645312
>>343645191
There is a possible time line that did happen.
>>
>>343645191
The ending where it explodes after Carlos throws the robot against it is especially bizarre because neither Akane or Junpei got out of the import pods
>>
File: 1466624961405.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466624961405.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>It's another narrative trick episode
>>
>>343645524
You are probably knocked out for a while upon using the pods, so the original Akane and Junpei were likely killed.
>>
>the only proof the "8 billion people" die timeline is even real is the rambling of the guy that organized the entire game
>>
>>343645386
How does a robot have babies?
>>
>>343644407
anyone else hoping that she'd end up shooting a blank?
>>
>delta lurking around whole time we happen to just not mention it LOL
Fuck this game is worst out of 3 just for that.
>>
>>343645059
Sugita's voice was fucking perfect for him
>>
>>343645729
All but them camera angles and context clues.
>>
>>343645641
In ZE ramblings tend to be the truth.
>>
>>343645729
the bad thing is how no one ever said Sean before but the moment you point out Delta they start calling Sean by name
>>
>>343645401
>Diana realises that the Decision Game has to exist for Phi to exist
>Diana becomes Zero
Bam, she's already willing to kill 6 billion people for Phi. Why not make her Zero too?
>>
>>343645729
They did mention it several times
>>
>>343638301
I also hated Carlos, he was the ultimate Chad whereas I thought Sigma would be in VLR but pleasantly wasn't whereas Carlos fulfilled all expectations of being some hot douchebag with his imouto to make him seem sympathetic. His reveal as a shifter is awful, he makes stupid decisions, offers no intelligent or insightful input, has no distinct personality, just overall so boring and unneeded to the plot.
>>
>>343645729
Sigma as the mastermind was the biggest bullshit twist, though.
>>
>>343638959
What do people want to see in a Zero Escape doujinshi?

I'd make a doujinshi with an equally mindblowing plot to the actual games.
>>
i like the part when eric was using a grenade launcher during a point blank mexican standoff and nobody said anything about it
>>
>>343645897
"Hey, Akane, you're pretty hot"
>>
>>343645864
Its supposed to be an audio trick. To keep the player thinking that Sean is Q
>>
>>343638538
I loved Junpei's english VA. Sounded manly as fuck, and he was chewing the scenery amazingly.

Him and Albert Wesker were the highlights of the game VA wise.
I also liked how Akane's VA managed to switch between cute, crazy as fuck and in control.
>>
>>343645821
English* voice
>>
File: frodo.png (412 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
412 KB, 560x559
Wait a minute....

>Aylien pods can send back any item, it just takes longer for humans.
>ten month charge
>item always arrives at the destination
>Akane in VLR KNOWS this exists as she hints sending clover and alice back this way

Why the fuck didn't Akane just take a bottle of Axelevir and put it in the pod then? It would arrive at 2028 and someone would find it, and use it to cure the Radical 6 outbreak.
>>
>>343638301
we love carlos
but we all want to fuck sigma
>>
>>343645897
This. Literally the most boring character of the game.
>>
>>343645963
I liked how they make Sean explode with a grenade at point blank rage and they come mostly unharmed
>>
>>343645994
I understand that everything is set up to keep the twist alive and all but it reaches the point where too many convienent things have to happen to keep the thing working.
>>
So is there just no reason why Akane looks so fucking different?
>>
>>343646116
Its just one coincidence after another
>>
>>343645963
When you shoot nobody and he just fires that shit at your feet I thought he fucked up big time. Kind of dumb how it shows them hiding in the corner afterwards.
>>
>>343646017
>Using the dub for C team
B-baka
>>
>>343646087
>we
Speak for yourself. He's shit.
>>
>>343646127
She is the golden child or zero escape who can't do anything wrong and always has to look pretty and desireable
>>
>>343645956
I want to see Sigma plow his daughter and Diana at the same time.
>>
>>343646127
to complement Jumpy's monochromatic color scheme, that's literally the only reason, don't think too much about it
>>
Should I play these games, and in what order? How many games are they? Can I emulate them all?

I really love Danganronpa 1&2 and the Phoenix Wright series so this seems right up my alley.
>>
>>343646080
Akane is working with Delta, she went to the FtS meeting and she become part of the plot.
As usual she is keeping secrets and manipulating everyone.
>>
>>343646127
Akane only wears brown hair when she's doing Zero Shit. Her pink ponytail is her casual look.
>>
>>343646116
It's another case of "Sigma didn't look at a mirror", yeah.
>>
>>343646127
Plastic surgery.
>>
>>343646087
He fucked used good sluts as a 69 year old inside a twenty something body
He became irredeemably shit
>>
>>343646185
you ever see someone play Worms for the first time and they tap the button with the bazooka instead of holding it? that's what i was thinking when he managed to shoot that grenade and have it only plink on the floor.
>>
>>343646198
>Speak for yourself
No I speak for this entire website
>>
We can all agree this is the worst of the 3, right?
>>
>>343645897
As far as actually getting shit done, Sean, Junpei and Akane were by far the most important characters in the game.

>>343646080
Everyone is a complete retard in the VLR timeline. Akane could've just sent a bunch of killer bots to murder Brother any time she wanted to.

In fact, no one from the VLR cast ever does anything to stop the R6 outbreak, find out who Brother is, or stop FtS. They just want to escape.

Junpei and Seven do more harm to FtS before the game starts than Sigma, Phi or Akane ever did. It's also very telling how all three of them know that Brother is this ultra powerful and wise mega-old esper, and NONE OF THEM suspect the weird blind deaf mega-old guy that's right there with them on DCOM, AKA the place where they know Brother would most likely be.

For 5 days.
>>
>>343645864
Also how the fuck does Eric know Sean's name when not even Sean knew it and needed Zero to tell him?
>>
>>343646270
That doesn' change anything. The "plot" is to stop radical 6. That should be first and foremost.

>>343646263
It's miles better then DR, DR was inspired by ZE.
>>
>>343646270
Wait what was all that stuff with Delta wanting her to go to their ritual anyways?
>>
>>343646263
Yes
999,. VLR, ZTD
Only 999 is emulatable. Also ZTD being made at all is a miracle, please don't be a nigger.
>>
>>343645729
Why would they mention him 99% of the time?
They believe he's deaf/blind/crippled. There's absolutely zero point in trying to interact with him at all, if this is true.
Mira is in cahoots with him, so she has probably been told to not mess with him or divert attention away.
Eric is an unstable moron, who would rather shoot the "outsider" to his group, given that Sean has a bracelet.
Sean has little reason during the game to mention him, but does go back for him+Gab during the yellow button end.
>>
>>343645543
Shu Takumi was right.
>>
>>343646287
but that was actually explained, there are mirrors in VLR and if you analyze them it says they have all been obfuscated or broken
>>
>>343646401
My first though with that was she was going to go and he would talk about ? at the ritual
>>
>>343645829
when? I never noticed but on top of that my issue is he did wear a bracelet so wouldn't they mentioned him when dividing up teams
>>
>>343646387
Zero only say that the boy was called Sean just like him. Sean don't say anything like "oh so that's my name."
>>
>>343646401
The ritual of Free The Soul that Akane took part in will be a revealed during ZE4
Please look forward to it
>>
>>343646127
Some people's hair colors tend to change with age. I think her hair got a more purple-ish flar is she got older, but she died back to her childhood color for 999, because she needed Junpei to fall for her all over again.

That's my headcanon
>>
man that whole friendship monologue at the end of ztd is so fucking cliche and stupid

like, Mira is literally standing right there. she killed some of them in other timelines, is a serial killer, and is basically the reason why everything started in the first place.

not to mention, FRIENDSHIP :-) being used here doesn't look or feel natural at all when, for the past 20 hours, everyone has been separated from each other in groups, with very little interaction with each other.

and I don't think we can call Eric frantically pointing a shotgun at everyone multiple times to be 'friendship'.

i really doubt uchikoshi wrote that and i'm angry at whoever thought that would be even a remotely good idea
>>
File: is this saiyan serious.jpg (42 KB, 451x467) Image search: [Google]
is this saiyan serious.jpg
42 KB, 451x467
>>343646080
Why didn't Akane + crew use the pods in the ending leading up to VLR? It was just written like "I must now make the AB Game. Fuck off Junpei." It would have only been a 10 month wait.
>>
>>343646426
I'll buy ZTD cause it's on steam. I just don't know if I want to buy a Vita just to play VLR.
>>
File: complex_motives.jpg (49 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
complex_motives.jpg
49 KB, 375x450
>>
>>343646478
Yeah, but in a facility like that it's hard to believe there aren't ANY reflective surfaces. I mean, there was water, and one of the puzzles involved staring right into it.
>>
>>343645956
A Decision Game puzzle leads to Sigma's dick getting amputated. 10 months with no way to get fucked is too much for the horny drunk Diana to bear, so she SHIFTs to a timeline where he still has a monster dong.
>>
>>343645963
Eric has super speed though. I was expecting Mira to call him a retard for firing that shit once Sean dropped the gun but they managed to make it to cover safely
>>
>>343646560
>>343646293
>>343646209
>>343646256
Then why does she look normal in VLR when she wakes sigma up and the bombs go off, isnt that right after ZTD?
>>
>>343646127
junpei and akane both look so different it's fucked up
>>
>>343646587
3DS version is okay but don't save in the puzzle rooms.
Alternatively, wait for the Steam release of VLR
>>
>>343646605
Uchi pls go
>>
OK, riddle me this Ushitkoshi:

In VLR, Brother was supposed to be some faggot edgelord that wanted to purge humanity because his MINDU HACKINGU powers let him see that people were shit. It set up his reason for releasing Radical 6 as some cleansing holocaust.

NOW, it's him trying to SAVE 2 gorillion lives, and in the true end, he's acting like giving the 9 players the will to save all of them was his keikaku all along. Which is it?

And while we're at it, what was the deal with that seekrit club meeting in April Delta told Akane about?

And while we're also at it, why include Eric in this? At all? What importance does he have whatsoever?
>>
>>343646581
The ending that leads to VLR makes no sense.
She wipes the memory of a dude that is a pwoerful esper devoted entirely to her for no reason, and who could've helped her immensily for no reason, and never even thinks to use the transporter to change the past and undo the horrible timeline.
>>
>I let a serial killer do whatever the fuck she wanted
>I killed the serial killer because she's a bad person :^)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>343646681
They... grew up
>>
>>343646580
if anything it shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wrote it because Japs literally don't know how to write endings and the entirety of VLR and ZTD were written an around the shifting gimmick (and he basically admits this in post VLR interviews) so it could only go down the shitter eventually as being wacky and crazy
>>
>>343646116
Pretty much this. While there are hints and foreshadowing it just breaks the suspension of disbelief that Delta is not referred to and talked about in a believable manner.
>>
>>343644404
the truth is invisible

he was literally invisible to the cameras
>>
File: ohwell.gif (306 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.gif
306 KB, 256x192
>>343646354
I'm not really sure what the problem even is. Uchi fucked up with most of the characters of ZTD in one capacity or another. Carlos isn't the sole, or even the biggest, crux of this problem.
>>
>>343646656
retcons are a bitch
>>
>>343646656
That's because she knew "?", as in, us, were looking, and she had to look like she did in 999 because that was the last time we had seen her.
>>
>>343646781
Complex....Aaah I'm tired of this already.
>>
File: OH WHOOPS.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
OH WHOOPS.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>343646605
OH, WHOOPS, OOH.
>>
File: hamster_demand.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
hamster_demand.png
156 KB, 451x387
I think we're all missing the most important question here.

https://www.strawpoll.me/10655520
>>
>>343646681
Junpei looks a lot like his 999 self, just hunched over and with a different chin.

Akane looks like a completely different person.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.