[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 12 years (or more) that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
There is no

good snowboarding game (SSX3)
good skateboarding game (THPS 3)
Star Wars game (Battle of Naboo)
good strategy game (Homeworld)
good Donkey Kong game (DK64)
good japanese adventure game (Shenmue 2)
good cyberpunk (Perfect Dark)
good FPS game (Timesplitters 2)
>>
>>343633376
no good mario game since super mario world
>>
>good Donkey Kong game (DK64)

You lost me
>>
>>343634626
DKC2>DKC>DK64>DKC3
>>
>>343633376
>tries to be a contrarian
>still a fucking pleb at the same time
good job OP
>>
>>343635821
>contrarian

Why is that retard?
>>
>>343635932
For thinking thps3 was the last good skateboarding game
And for thinking timesplitters was the last good shooter
And for thinking fucking Perfect Dark was the last good Cyberpunk
>>
>>343636067
>skateboarding

name a good one after that

>timesplitters
name a better SP fps after timesplitters 2

>Perfect Dark
name me a better cyberpunk after that
>>
>>343633376
>last good skateboarding game was THPS 3
You take that back you motherfucker.

I mean I never played 3, but THUG and THUG 2 were pretty dope.

I was never even into skating myself, but my punk little brother was. The Tony Hawk games were pretty much one of the *only* ways we ever managed to bond.
>>
>>343636276
>Skateboarding
Every THPS after 3 was an objective improvement. And if you're really enough of a faggot to think otherwise than you're still a pleb for thinking the Skate games are bad.

>name a better FPS, backpeadiling both by asking for a better one and specifying SP
wew
Crysis, nuDoom,

>name a better cyberpunk
>still backpedaling by asking for a better game
Fucking Deus ex came after perfect Dark, not to mention it's sequel, Neocron is a good cyberpunk too. Hard Reset isn't that good of a game but it has a good cyberpunk atmosphere.
>>
>>343636067
as I knew you could not name any you should just shut your mouth and go back to r.eddit for good this time
>>
>>343636862
>Fucking Deus ex came after perfect Dark

Deus Ex
>better than Perfect Dark

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>343636886
embarassing
>>
>>343636990
>still moving the goalposts by asking for a better game
>as if deus ex and perfect dark were comparable anyway
Well I've figured out now that this is you're shitposting thread so I'll leave you to it then.
>>
>>343637107
MUH DEUS EXXX
>>
>>343636862
>nuDoom
>Better than Timesplitters
Anon....
>>
File: eca.png (92 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
eca.png
92 KB, 403x195
>>343633376
>graphics got better
>games got worse/boring, require 50gigabytes each and are badly optimized 20FPS garbage. also less actual gameplay and more moviefaggotry.
why it had to turn out like this
>>
>>343637289
Not to mentoin 8-20gb patches
>>
How to fix nintendo
>stop using hardware thats wii tier/ 2 generations behind
>pump out more 3d person/3d/pseudo open world performers Akin to sunshine /64/dk64
>>
>>343637870
Nintendo is dead
They don't even care. Nintendo Wii in 2006 was their middle finger to gamers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.