[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a third Bayonetta game were to be again funded by Ninty and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 443x332
If a third Bayonetta game were to be again funded by Ninty and subsequently exclusive to the NX, would people sperg out en masse like they did with 2?
>>
If it was a PS4 exclusive it would cause the absolute most asshurt.
>>
>caring about getting a third for more flamewar faggotry
Kill yourself you fat nigger.
>>
>>343630215
I'd only be mad if it went to M$ like Kamiya was clearly hoping.
>>
so will there ever be a chance of the second game coming to PS4 or what?

Does Nintendo hold rights to the game...or?
>>
>>343631206
Ninty own the assets and publishing rights to 2.
>>
>>343630485
triggered harder than a tumblrite who just saw a white male in public.
>>
>>343630215
look at the sale numbers of BY2 i guess no one give a shit about it anymore
>>
>>343633228
It did better than the 360 version though anon

Source is
>go on google
>type in bayonetta 2 sales
>click on a vgchartz link
>>
>>343633461
>vgchartz
l
o
l
>>
>>343633228
Bayo 2 did fine, both Platinum and Nintendo were satisfied with the sales and Kamyia itself said he'd like to make another. I don't care about exclusivity, I just like the serie and would gladly see a third one.
>>
>>343630215
They should do a reboot. I can't stand bayo's character design.
>>
>>343630215
Who sperged?
>>
>>343635505
This.

They should also juxtapose the lumen and umbran by keeping the umbran snow-white women and make the lumen sages melonin enriched black folk.

Bayonetta would then be about overcoming racism, as a proud half-white half-black lady. Also no guns, let's be honest, guns are kinda scary in this day and age, we really don't need for them to exist.
>>
>>343630215
People will sperg out en masse regardless.
>>
>>343630215
Nah, I learned my lesson. Never buy a console for a platinum game.
>>
>>343635923
I just want a more youthful looking bayonetta really.
>>
>>343635505
Why do we allow people to have opinions?
>>
>>343630215
>would people sperg out en masse like they did with 2?

people sperged out because they knew the game was going to tank.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.