[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misunderstood hack or genuine hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: sam-lake-remedy.jpg (118 KB, 1057x699) Image search: [Google]
sam-lake-remedy.jpg
118 KB, 1057x699
Misunderstood hack or genuine hack?
>>
File: sprölölölö.png (117 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
sprölölölö.png
117 KB, 1024x749
>>343627326
Finnish hag :DDDD
>>
50/50 but in the end hes a good guy so he gets a pass.
>>
>>343627326
He sold out to Microsoft.
You never sell out to Microsoft.
>>
ITS PAYNE
>>
>>343627851
WHACK 'IM
>>
Imagine if Phil Fish put himself in a video game.

Now why was it ok for this faggot to do the same?
>>
The man who would be American Kojima
>>
>>343627924
they had no budget

>Because of the game's budget, Remedy could not hire actors. As a result, Lake, along with other Remedy programmers, artists and staff played the roles.
>>
>>343627924
Nobody knew who he was when he did it.
>>
File: max payne armed a.jpg (136 KB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
max payne armed a.jpg
136 KB, 1000x881
>>
>>343627924
I'd play a game about phil fish
>>
>TFW want to play Quantum Break but no chance I'm using Windows store/paying full price
>>
>>343627984

>american
>>
>>343628007
i dont know why other devs dont do this, it sounds fun as fuck
>>
>>343628054
That shit is also still broken on literally every PC hardware known to man.
>>
>>343628073
oh thats right, I forget what country he's from
>>
>>343628038
You're also a faggot.
>>
One hit wonder
>>
Ladies and gentlemen its the payne in the butt
>>
>>343628080
It can be quite tolling on the developers.
Doing crunch time at the end of the project on top of doing mocap and whatnot sounds like hell to me.
Back then it might have been better since projects were less corporate and less demanding on the developers, but still.
Also, Sam Lake's work was done before the project even began, so he was free to do it at the time.
>>
>>343627851
PAYNE TO THE MAX
>>
>>343628080
Because muh prestige of unnecessarily bloated production costs due to hiring Hollywood actors and catwalk models.
>>
>>343627326
Just a guy who made a couple of pretty good to ok games.

>>343628080
In STALKER games some of the NPCs are modeled after the devs and their friends.
>>
Why the fuck did Remedy abandon everything that made Max Payne 1's gameplay so amazing in the very next game never to build on it again.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.