[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I'm thinking on picking up this game, I got a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Hey /v/, I'm thinking on picking up this game, I got a few questions. I played the first 2 games lightly just as a FYI.
How badass can I make my character? I want this motherfucker to be a walking god, both in strength and looks, is this possible and viable?
What builds are viable and what builds aren't viable?
Anything I need to know before I buy? Not about the game in particular, more like issues some of you guys had with the game
>>
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 2448x3264
>>
Also am getting on Xbone, if anything is wrong with that please say,
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>343621156
>>
>>343621057
If you've waited this long wait until the dlc is out and then get the complete edition. Magic beside some pyromancy is unviable for a playthrough until the dlc is out, and if you want to feel like a unstoppable God use UGS
>>
>3DPD
>Xbone
Nah
>>
>>343621284
I was thinking on using some sort of dex based build and maybe having some magic in another hand, is this completely unviable? What is possibly the most viable build that is STR?
>>343621369
Explain?
>>
>>343621421
Lurk more
>>
>>343621057
The game is dogshit compared to 1 and 2.
PvP is a COMPLETE joke, even worse than in Bloodborne. Build diversity doesn't exist, every single build is the same, magic is unviable as a whole, armor has NO MEANING. Every playthrough will be exactly the same as the game is on rails with zero sequence breaking, the game is all about spamming attacks and stunlocking enemies.

Seriously they've dropped the ball hard, I would just stick to DaS1 or DS2 if that's what you prefer.
>>
>>343621421
Strength build will use big weapons, nothing more satisfying than landing a charged power attack on some noob with a sword bigger than I am. You can do a playable pyromancer who uses magic and weapons, but faith and sorcery are garbage for now. Remember unless you want to do fashion souls vitality is unimportant
>>
>>343621241
>that roast peeping out
Disgusting.
>>
>>343621595
Also OP you're a fucking faggot for trying to bump your thread with 3DPD, that's seriously low, not even mentioning that you cant' bump your own threads.
>>
>>343621595
Knowing /v/ I going to take your opinion with a grain of salt. How is PvE?
>>343621605
Eh, not really a fashion souls type of guy, but I really like fast paced gameplay, but I don't own a ps4 for bloodborne. Then again I never did a STR build for a souls game so maybe I will for this one.
>>343621707
I have no fucking idea what 3DPD is. Are you referring to those panty pics, cuz I didn't post that.
>>
>>343621778
>I have no fucking idea what 3DPD is
Fuck off
>>
>>343621057
>walking god

not really, you'll get your shit pushed in if you get hit even with a high HP build wearing the best armor. bosses will still kill you in 3-4 hits

seems like they redesigned the game so armor doesn't matter as much. pumping HP to the softcap (50 I think) will let you survive like 4-5 hits instead of 2-3 on most bosses
>>
>>343621857
Thats the shitty thing about /v/, no one fucking believes you. I'm 100% serious though. After taking a look at urban dictionary, can confirm that I another anon used 3DPD, not me.
>>343621956
Alright, how about dex builds, how viable are those? I always like fast pace builds.
>>
>>343621057
>I played the first 2 games lightly just as a FYI.
>I want my character to be walking god
You didn't play the first games, did you?
>>
>>343622337
>I played the first 2 games lightly just as a FYI.
>You didn't play the first games, did you?
You didn't pass the first grade, did you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.