[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon's Dogma Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dragonsdogma.jpg (31 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
dragonsdogma.jpg
31 KB, 460x215
Dragon's Dogma Thread
>>
Why play anything else when Ranger is the most fun?
>>
What's better assassin or strider?
>>
>>343621402
assassin class is only good if you dont care about switching weapons a ton
Ranger all the way
or mystic knight
>>
>>343621402
They're masteworks all, you can't go wrong.
>>
I love this game so much.
>Spamming comestion on, well, everything
It's just so fucking satisfying, goddammit.
>>
>>343621527
>>343621542
Thanks
>>
>>343621234
When mystical knight is the most fun
>fixed
>>
>>343621542
Wolves hunt in packs.
>>
I wish I still had the attention span to play games that are heavily gameplay oriented with dull stories but are too long, but I heard DD gets interesting at the end in terms of the story.

Does it least have that older MGS feeling where you have to ration your equipment or is it just a slightly more interesting Monster Hunter?
>>
"What is your purpose here, Arisen? If you sought to live you had naught but run and hide yourself away. But then, tell me, child of man... what does it mean to live in truth? To wage war against the passing days? To pray to the unseen for a few breaths more? To raise grand cities from stone, and spawn new life in turn? Mankind has done this, yes, and more. But is the tapestry you weave truly of your own design?"

"Their kind is easy to fathom, they go on living from simple fear of death. But not mankind. Some welcome the end with arms outstretched, while others come to face death incarnate, arms in hand. I ask again, what is your purpose here Arisen?"

"One path to your survival, lies in my defeat. Still my heart, and you stay the coming end. Another path before you... is to offer up that which you hold most dear. Abandon all delusions of control."

"For the price of a single life, I shall leave this land in peace. As my "vanquisher", the duchy would bow to you. Wealth and power are sweet anodyne for heartache. You'll not gainsay my terms are more than generous. If it matters aught, the man who rules this land now won that honor through just such a bargain."

"The decision is yours, Arisen. Now... choose!"

>>343621819
Dragon's Dogma is the bastard child of Demon's Souls, Elder Scrolls, Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry and Prince of persia all at once. It has almost nothing from their parents and it's impossible to understand who actually impregnated the mother, and yet it doesn't matter.
>>
>>343621819
It gets interesting in the last 30 minutes (which are hidden by 2 hours of pure grinding)

The only ration of your equipment you will do is going back to the town to get some healing items
It also play nothing like monhun
>>
They are masterworks all, you can't go wrong
>>
File: 1440166923738.jpg (792 KB, 1432x3288) Image search: [Google]
1440166923738.jpg
792 KB, 1432x3288
>>
>>343622794
Human translation, please.
>>
Would DD's combat be even better with a lock-on that enables side strafing and dodging?
>>
>>343622953
What those animal's skeletons would look like if they had a human skeleton. The one for the fly is total bullshit though.
>>
>>343622968
Absolutely not.
>>
>>343623106
Oh. I didn't get the second one because I didn't notice the wings and frontal arms difference. Whoops.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.