[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darth Vader vs. Master Chief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Who would win?
Thread music:
https://youtu.be/pX8c0gcHoGI
>>
I think Master Chief would win beca
>>
>>343618273
Autism.
>>
>>343618460
It's a tough call

I would imagine Vader having some of the power of the Didact(on a smaller scale of course)
>>
space wizard vs genetically engineered super soldier
if plot armor not present then wader simply walks all over chief
>>
>>343618714
I wonder if the force would work against chief. I'm sure the UNSC can develop a jammer to the effect of Minovsky particles reducing the ability of the force.
>>
>>343619149
evne if they could do something like that im fairly sure vader can repel incoming projectiles
also laser sword and jedi training
>>
>>343619425
Both sides give up something which makes such a clash unpredictable.
>>
>>343619660
its a god damm marine with a suit and ai assistance vs space magic
i like both however i dont see how mostly conventional weapons could win here
>>
Vader just because of space magic and the laser sword. If the force doesn't stop mc in his tracks then the saber will just slice through him.
Vader will deflect all projectiles.
>>
File: Halo_1_pistol.png (86 KB, 272x224) Image search: [Google]
Halo_1_pistol.png
86 KB, 272x224
Deflect this nigga
>>
>>343620038
I'm sure a Covenent beam sword can at least block a lightsaber
>>
>>343620360
This

MC has most of time (up until Halo 4) survived through improvisation.
>>
>>343618273
force crushes MC and walks off
>>
>>343618273
Fuck this is actually a good fight no jokes. I'm rooting for Chief though if it's pre 343 Chief.
>>
I wonder how vader would deal with a spartan laser
>>
Chief joins Vader and the two rule the galaxy side by side as father and son.
>>
>>343620131
easily.
>>
File: 1339726546370.jpg (20 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1339726546370.jpg
20 KB, 429x410
It's really a debate of whether Halo's weaponry holds up to the kinds of weapons in Star Wars or not. I'd argue that while the UNSC has mostly ballistic-based weapons, they also have shit like the Spartan Laser that more than likely shits on any conventional laser-based firearm SW's got. And not only that, we've also got the covenant who has tech that could easily rival most of SW's technology, even taking the EU into account.

Forerunners are a different matter entirely and could compete with even 40k levels of bullshittery, so it really comes down to how the Force plays against Halo's tech.
>>
>>343618273

ballistic firearms are completely obsolete in SW universe, if chief had covenant weapons, most of them are slow and fire projectiles too small to trouble vader. the fuel rod cannon and beam sword would be his best options

even still, chief has nothing going for him that cant be countered by force choke, push, crush etc
>>
>>343622024
>even still, chief has nothing going for him that cant be countered by force choke, push, crush etc

Chief has robot parts as well though. He also has a shield and tougher armor then the stormfag troopers.
>>
>>343621535
The ideal son, Vader would have wanted.
>>
>>343622219
No, silly. Vader is the son.
>>
>>343622024
>ballistic firearms are completely obsolete in SW universe

Unless the movies aren't considered canon visually, like how the halo games gameplay wise aren't canon to the lore, ballistic weapons fire faster projectiles then SW blasters, and SW blasters don't seem to do that much damage.

> if chief had covenant weapons, most of them are slow and fire projectiles too small to trouble vader.

Again, SW blasters don't seem to have very fast projectiles or very damaging ones if the movies are canon, and Halo weapons, ESPECIALLY plasma ones, are way deadlier in the lore then they are gameplay wise.

A single plasma pistol shot is going to melt your whole ripcage open or slag pretty thick metal armor or walls/floors in only 1-3 shots.
>>
>>343622126

thats great but when youre facing a guy that has the telekinetic power to stop an AT-AT standing on him or pull a spaceship out of flight, its a moot point what kind of armor youre wearing
>>
>>343618273

The Force is the deciding factor here, without it MC shits on Vader. If Vader can just toss MC around it most likely goes in his favor though it's less of a shut-out because MC is good enough he might be able to clip Vader with something (he has enough ballistic weapons that lightsaber deflection would be less of a factor).

Realistically probably Vader but it's always hard to say with Jedi/Sith since depiction of their powers varies so much. It can be anything from low-level telekinesis to OP space wizard.
>>
>>343622413

>the game isnt canon, the book based on the game is canon

ok pham
>>
>>343620360
Haven't played the games. Does he just stab with it or can he actually face up against a trained sword fighter?
>>
File: Mark_V.jpg (30 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
Mark_V.jpg
30 KB, 434x434
Wasn't Boba Fett able to get the upper hand on Darth Vader in one of the comics? I think I remember something like that and if it did happen I'm sure the Chief could think of something. He's craftier than he looks.
>>
File: wasdfa.png (464 KB, 1320x3769) Image search: [Google]
wasdfa.png
464 KB, 1320x3769
The real question is who would win: Vader or a space marine?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XuKORufGk
Vader would just force choke him to death.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.