[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a good 2 player CO-OP experience for PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: halp.jpg (311 KB, 1357x561) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
311 KB, 1357x561
I'm looking for a good 2 player CO-OP experience for PS4 to play with a friend. Most probably goona play an RPG so I narrowed it down to these 3. Which should we buy and why /v/?
>>
>>343613715
>PS4
This is a pc board, get out
>>
>>343613803
Our PCs are too old now bud, can't play much more than LOL, and that's a shit game desu.
>>
>>343613715
divinity. best combat system and story/choicefreedom but silly looking art style. diablo is shit and dragon age is total shit
>>
>>343613715
Inquisition multiplayer is garbage, like Mass Effect 3's but if it was garbage, Diablo 3 is decent, don't know about Divinity.
>>
>>343613715
D3 is a actually a pretty awesome port to the console. I say go with that.
>>
Out of those options, D:OS
>>
Diablo 3
>>
>>343613918
>>343613950
We used to play D2 a lot. I've already played the original D3 on ps3 but he hasn't. Are there any important changes besides the new class?

>>343613916
>>343613975
I watched some videos and it looked great. I'd like to know just how much tactical it is, compared to Diablo which is more arcade and action oriented
>>
>>343613715
Diablo.
Fast Fun. Arent too many slow times. Loot. Different builds for characters and all that jazz. Has an endgame.

I love D:OS but it may not be your cup of tea. Its a strategy intensive game and if you arent coordinating with your friend, things will go bad. The game is also reading intensive and there are several slow points due to story.

Inquisition is a Bioware game.
If you needed more info as why to not play it: Coop is only online in the form of a dungeon crawl.
>>
>>343613715
I have played all of these games OP and I say go with divinity. It will have the most bang for your buck in length and entertainment. It has a nice challenge, great replay ability, and multiplayer.
Diablo was too easy and is too bring until you get really late game.

Dragon age is also great for solo play, took me 100 hours to complete the main game on my first playthrough with exploring and side missions. A really fun game imo, dwarf master race.
>>
>>343614237
way more tactical the best thing is to combine elements for example there is a water barrel, you shoot it, then you heat the water with fire, its boiled and provides smoke cover (dunno the english word for heated water in air). then you can even electrify the smokewater so you have a cloud of electricity, there a so many possibilities, seriously go get divinity man especially because they are making a new divinity atm which is released soon
>>
I too would like to know this but for pc? Any local co-op?
>>
>>343614325
>Coop is only online in the form of a dungeon crawl

That is actually alright with me. I thought the online was only pvp shit
>>
>>343614736
Steam
>>
>>343613715

suck each others dicks
>>
>>343613715
I completely forgot Inquisition had multiplayer. I actally nearly forgot that pathetic series altogether. If only Origins wasn't so good....
>>
>>343613715
diablo 3 is the best couch co-op of all time
>>
>>343614325
>>343614527
>>343614736
Well, Divinity sounds totally like MY cup of tea, but I'm not so sure about my friend. He's not that hardcore about RPGs...
At least I've ruled out Dragon Age completely.
How many hours is the average Divinity playthrough?

Also, we'll both need to pay for PS+ to play together wether it's Divinity or Diablo, right?
>>
>>343615152
I play Divinity with my girlfriend, who had no contact with deeper RPGs. You can set the difficulty low enough to make the gameplay mechanics still relevant and fun, but not a chore.
>>
>>343615152
divinity got plenty, nigga get divinity the combat is so fucking satisfying you dont need to like rpgs but fuck the combat is awesome
>>
>>343615376
>>343615734
I'll see if I can convince him man. Thx for the replies everyone!
>>
>>343613916
>>343613975

this is not for casuals like ps4 owners, D3 fot them
>>
Can I get a recommendation too? Also PS4. I hate multiplayer and open world. The only game I've loved so far is Bloodborne for the classic style combat and great setting.

Interested in any recs but so far I'm looking the most at Sherlock Holmes. The trailer for the newest one looked great and I'm guessing they're classic style adventure games. I prefer action but struggle to find those I enjoy now.

If my local CEX had it I would have traded in Fallout and EDF and picked it up already but unfortunately not.
>>
>>343616979

>I hate multiplayer and open world

there's modern games that are neither of those?
>>
>>343613715
Dragon Age Inquistion has offline local co-op? I thought it didn't. That was one of the reasons I didn't get the game.
>>
>>343618754
It does not. Its online pve. Its basically dead. Tried it with a friend recently after we got it on sale. Enemies are health sponges with only 2 people. Its built for 4 so we went into matchmaking to wait 30 minutes in a lobby only to have our 2 teammates die halfway through the level.

I do not recommend it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.