[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was it, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: titlescreen_1080.png (51 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
titlescreen_1080.png
51 KB, 1440x810
How was it, /v/?
>>
Pretty good, last stages feel kind of overwhelming and unfair sometimes, but I think it's just a matter of getting gud.
>>
good soundtrack
>>
>>343611702
shallow rhythm game mixed with a shallow roguelike, refunded after an hour and half
>>
>>343611702
Well worth the price if you want to relax and play some good paced rhythm game. New characters and what not keep it fresh.
>>
File: 1450857720728.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1450857720728.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>>343611702
great rhythm game, i still load it up here and there when i have some time to kill and am in the mood for grooving
>>
Did anyone else have problems with the controls? Using the arrow keys is kind of a bitch, and I dunno if it takes time getting used to or what
>>
>>343611702
Another lazy two-bit crap
>>
pretty good . if you dont like the soundtrack you can import your own.but it was pretty good imo.
>>
File: 1415142475648.jpg (63 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1415142475648.jpg
63 KB, 400x299
>>343611702
If this thread developes into anything, it will be shitposting
>>
I absolutely suck at it and it makes me angry, games don't generally make me angry but I know I fail because I'm being dumb
how to git gud
>>
File: avatartrayvon.gif (3 MB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
3 MB, 343x400
Best track coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqwi7SmBqXE
>>
>>343615465
You have to get very comfortable with the pace of the levels since they change. Prioritize enemies and learn their movement patterns. Tactical retreats are always a good idea if you're not sure how to take on a lot at once. fuck red/blue dragons tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.