[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most mysterious games of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: stopnswop.png (334 KB, 518x390) Image search: [Google]
stopnswop.png
334 KB, 518x390
What are the most mysterious games of all time?
>>
>>343610154
What the fuck even is Stop 'n' Swop? I never bothered looking into it.
No, I'm not using google. You made this shitty thread, so you better tell me.
>>
>>343611507
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+stop+and+swop
>>
With the prevalence of the internet, wikis, and large forums dedicated to dismantling every video game ever. Nothing. Nothing is mysterious anymore.

The age of easter eggs is dead.
>>
File: 897410312.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
897410312.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>343612295
>you will never again hear rumors at school about a way to do secret shit in games, then go home and try it later
>>
File: kvH9Ag8.png (216 KB, 441x381) Image search: [Google]
kvH9Ag8.png
216 KB, 441x381
>buy an action replay
>game has a debug menu code
>mfw
>>
>>343611507
Unlocks shit in Tooie and Nuts & Bolts. Only in the Xbox versions of the games.
>>
File: feel.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>343612295
>tfw something like Samus' gender reveal could never ever even be attempted now.
>>
it always bugged the shit out of me that they didn't just use the memory packs that go in the N64 controllers to implement S&S
>>
>>343614292
What does it unlock?
>>
File: fuck.png (12 KB, 223x194) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
12 KB, 223x194
Even if the game was pretty cheap, I gotta hand it to Undertale for adding easter eggs you likely wouldn't see unless you decompiled the game.
Watching people stream the game and run into oddities I haven't seen on my own runs was great.
>>
>>343614716
Items in nuts and bolts if i remember correctly
>>
>>343614716
The ice key gives you the ability to turn Kazooie into a dragon. One of the eggs are an extra attack. The rest are just profile aesthetics. In Nuts & Bolts they unlocked vehicle parts.
>>
>>343615253
What were they going to do in the original Banjo Tooie?
>>
>>343615750
no one fucking knows, but probably something cooler than xbox themes and gamer pics
>>
GTA V actually has quite a lot of easter eggs and mysterious stuff in it. People are still finding new things.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/06/29/gta-v-players-have-solved-a-beastly-mystery/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.