[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it everybody's talking like this game isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: bioshock.jpg (760 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bioshock.jpg
760 KB, 1920x1080
why is it everybody's talking like this game isn't good look at it playing it right now looks good
>>
Why did Levine kill of Elizabeth?
>>
>>343604384
There is simples don't for videogames in general :
>the game is different than what you showed/promised
>you removed what was good from the previous games
>>
>>343607052
Basically it's a good game, just not a good BIOSHOCK game
>>
>>343604384
>Showcases the walking simulator part of the game to showcase how it's a good "game".
>>
>>343604384
the god only knows acapella was the only good part
>>
>>343605273
irrational was about to get fucked by 2K because of his dumbfucking decisions so he decided, lol she ded now you can't use her.
>>
>>343604384
i liked it but im a normie so it doesnt count on /v/
>>
>>343604384
God, run on sentences crack me up.
Picturing someone reading out the entire OP without pausing or taking a breath is hilarious.
>>
I think the shootouts in the city before it went to shit was alright because the city is pretty vibrant looking.

When the commies do the revolution the city gets boring to me, and so the game gets boring to me.
>>
>>343607576
why you gotta start spoiling shit now I just buried my grappling tool into a man's face shit was nuts fuck you though
>>
>>343607965
it's actually better to get spoiled and stop playing than playing through the game and just get disappointed
>>
The game is fine up until around the point where the game starts throwing lots of bullet sponge enemies at you and the story becomes about different dimensions or whatever.
>>
>>343608071
I wanna find out for myself though disappointed or not like yeah I knew titanic was gonna drown still was sad
>>
What are some other games where Booker is Comstock?
>>
>>343608264
Stalker
Kotor
>>
>>343607965
you already finished the best part of the game. quit while your ahead
>>
Fucking bloom everywhere was killing my eyes
>>
File: 100_5495.jpg (25 KB, 212x283) Image search: [Google]
100_5495.jpg
25 KB, 212x283
DLC is top tier
>>
>>343604384
Mostly its the fact that the entire world praised the damn thing as the second coming of Jesus. Bioshock 1 and 2 are both better games. Infinite is the fucking definition of an alright game.
>>
>>343604384
Just another generic shooter
>>
the setting is great, I also really like the artstyle but everything else is garbage.
>>
Its a great game /v/ just hates it because while they shit on CoD fans for liking the same bland shit every year, they are exactly the same.
Bioshock infinite is different therefore its bad, all you have to do is see how people praise bioshock 2 despite it being nothing but a selfish cash grab.
>>
>>343604384
I enjoyed it overall. Some parts felt a little tedious, though, and the way the story was wrapped up at the end felt convoluted compared to Bioshock 1 and 2.

The big reveal at the end was definitely a surprise, but it felt like an M. Night Shyamalan surprise.
>>
>>343604384
it has great style and worldbuilding lots of little details but removed any kind of complexity or "shock" aspects in favour of making it a bog standard shooter
certainly one of the biggest disappointments in recent years and i'm not even a big bioshock fan either
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.