[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one should I get, Morrowind or Oblivion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Which one should I get, Morrowind or Oblivion?
>>
Daggerfall
>>
Skyrim.
>>
>>343598190
Daggerfall
>>
If you are below 18, Oblivion, if you are above, Morrowind.
>>
Oblivion, NOW
>>
Oblivion is the worst TES. Yes, it's worse than Skyrim. No, Shivering Isles does not redeem the entire game.
So, Morrowind.
>>
Morrowind if you like RPGs, Oblivion if you want a less retarded Skyrim.
>>
Morrowind for role playing and oblivion for gameplay. You can mod oblivion to fix the shitty rpg elements to make them more like morrowind. Either way you should pirate them both
>>
>>343598190
Oblivion but with mods
>>
Morrowind and Skyrim are great. Oblivion is just good.
>>
>>343598190

Morrowind is fun even when unmodded. Get the graphics pack if your PC can handle it.

Oblivion is fun but only heavily modded. Get a mod that fixes the level scaling (I use Maskar's Overhaul), get Oblivion Character Overhaul to remove potato faces and any other mod that will complement your playstyle. I remember playing as a Paladin with a mod that allowed me to free the souls of the undead and redeem the spirits of vampires, I'd get new powers and divine interventions when losing a fight as a reward the more I did that, shit was pretty cash.
>>
File: Pleb_Fedora_Patrician_TES.png (646 KB, 1354x520) Image search: [Google]
Pleb_Fedora_Patrician_TES.png
646 KB, 1354x520
>>
>>343601775
Enjoy your awful scaling and generic setting
>>
>>343601387
>Get a mod that fixes the level scaling (I use Maskar's Overhaul), get Oblivion Character Overhaul to remove potato faces
How is that "heavily modded"?
>>
>>343601840
(you)
>>
>>343598190
Oblivion is Morrowind's Skyrim.
>>
>>343602629
/thread
>>
>>343602629

No, idiot. Oblivion is Skyrim's Morrowind.
>>
>>343601775
Oblivion's boring as shit, no matter how many buzzwords you want to use to get other people to think your way.
>>
File: MUHRROWIND.png (132 KB, 433x772) Image search: [Google]
MUHRROWIND.png
132 KB, 433x772
>>343601840
>b-but muhrrowind
>>
They're both boring after a while, dependent on you and your tastes. Autistic? Morrowind is for you. More of a casual play? Oblivion is for you.
>>
>>343603051
>calls a AAA best selling game boring
>complains about buzzwords

However, in terms of playtime/interest I'd say:
1. Morrowind - Most interesting setting, least amount of playtime for me. (late to the boat)
2. Oblivion - alright setting, 100+ hours play time
3. Skyrim - boring as hell setting, 150+ hours

So my pleb opinion doesn't matter
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.