[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skyrim thieves guild >Only two quests in its story that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: header-3.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header-3.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
>skyrim thieves guild
>Only two quests in its story that include actual thieving
>instead of a grand heist we have to return a stolen item
>>
>>343597232
dont forget the fact that they constantly mock you and treat you as if you dont know anything i fucking hate the thieves guild i bust my ass get mocked and what do i get in the end to give up my soul to serve some bitch just so i can have some shitty powers fuck the thieves guild
>>
>your thief
>please return this stolen item
I don't get it
>>
>>343597232
That blonde woman and the bald guy literally gives you infinite thieving quests.
>>
>>343599779
>radiant quests
>part of the thieves guild story
>>
>thieves guild
>need to do a few radiant quests in every major hold to proceed
>quest givers give you a location at random
>have to cancel and reaccept dozens of quests just to get the hold I need

I eventually just got a mod for the last couple, fuck that dumbass design.
>>
>>343599034
if i remember the armor is pretty nice tho
>>
I like the thieves guild......

I really enjoyed all the guilds their stories. Mostly mage and thieves because they had that mystery behind them.
>>
>>343597232

>Actually returning the skeleton key
>Not leaving the quest unfinished and then cheese through every lock in the game
>>
>>343597232
After Oblivion all the guilds were a massive disappointment. Thieves Guild especially. Going from something as great as The Ultimate Heist to Clear This Dungeon Quest #32 was a massive letdown.
>>
>>343601980
That Oblivion heist was great.
>>
>>343597232
You are forced to sell your soul to continue the plot because the Dragonborn, Harbinger, Archmage, Dark Brotherhood Speaker isn't strong enough to fight a single thief.
>>
Only good reward is the nightingale armor
>>
>>343597232
The major issue with Skyrim's guilds is that they where designed to all be completable on a single character so they're demands of skill and "morality" are rather lax to avoid people ignoring their content. Which was a design decision motivated by the ever decreasing amont of content with each new Elder Scrolls. I still like Skyrim and Fallout 4
>>
>>343601762
>writing a Thieves Guild quest about returning a stolen item in the first place.
I'll give them SOME benefit of doubt, considering the possibility that their writers aren't literal retards and that it was intentional irony. Everything about the story that lead to that plot device was still full of plotholes and made no goddamned sense. So sure, you don't have to complete the quest, you can take the key as some reward, but I'm still peeved. No amount of unlocked teasures can unrustle my jimmies. The sheer dumbassery of everyone involved has repelled me from the whole guild... no, the whole game, considering I gave up on Skyrim a long time ago.
>>
>quest with leader of the thieves guild
>in a fucking draugr dungeon
>"don't go getting me killed"
>doesn't know how to sneak
>charges into a crowd of draugr screaming like an idiot
>goes down in seconds
>my squishy thief now has to deal with multiple deathlords in head on combat
>can't even tell him to wait at the entrance

Fuck whoever designed this shit.
>>
>>343603021
fucking hate temporary companions. they walk so damn close to you. and that one in the Gildergreen quest, with no armor and no weapons, what the hell. i never got to find out why he wanted to go to the sanctuary because he got rekt by a Bandit on the way there.
>>
>doing thieves quest where you and the leader go into the dungeon
>he is constantly getting knocked out
>i'm carrying him
>later on
>get told I can't attack Mercer because he is too strong for me to fight alone

Bitch! I am the muthafucking Dragonborn. Nobody is too strong for me.
>>
File: 1467334948750.jpg (466 KB, 850x1160) Image search: [Google]
1467334948750.jpg
466 KB, 850x1160
>On my way home on an airplane
>Play Fallout 4 on my Alienware laptop
>One of the settlers was a whore named Todd
>She was my favourite settler and I kinda played the game exclusively for her
>I got really into Todd almost to - nay - actually going to the point of roleplaying a relationship with her
>In real life, I developed an obsession (or demoted interested for a more socially acceptable term) with Fallout 4 and would always talk about my love for Fallout 4 and collected Fallout 4 merchandise
>Sent her various letters RPing my love for her
>On the plane, I was writing a message on the town bulletin declaring my love saying something like "Hello fellow settlers, I must declare my love to Todd" or something like that
>As soon as I'm done with the message, I look over and my Mom is looking at my screen.
>She doesn't say anything or even acknowledge it at all ever but I know what she's seen.

I used to roleplay as if I were Cait, Macready and Nick Valentine about their love triangle and post it on the bulletin boards as if I were those characters. I tried RPing with another settler like I did with Todd when I reset the game, but it wasn't the same.

Better play my game anons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.