[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to name just 1 (one) good reason to have a high end gayming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1733734.png (139 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1733734.png
139 KB, 512x512
Try to name just 1 (one) good reason to have a high end gayming PC.

Protip: You can't.
>>
File: 1467436119331.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2952) Image search: [Google]
1467436119331.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2952
>>343594840
>>
miles better than console gaming.
>>
>>343594840

To not play all of those latest games that you think are shit and then wonder why you bothered building a new pc like I did.
>>
File: PCMR6.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2150) Image search: [Google]
PCMR6.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2150
ill give you 9, since you are obviously a retard/troll

-biggest game library by far
-better graphics
-better framerate
-cheaper games
-100's of free games
-better controls + more control options
-mods
-more user content (maps, skins, etc)
-free online MP
>>
I can play Minecraft at 4k 144hz.
>>
>>343595083
this is truly cancer in image form
>>
>>343595083
Besides the graphics, none of those are reason to get a 'high-end' PC.
>>
>>343594945
Cuphead is coming out on Xbox One too...
>>
File: eCVRGTDn_400x400[1].jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eCVRGTDn_400x400[1].jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>
>>343595083
>-biggest game library by far

And yet they keep begging for console ports.

>-better graphics

Not if console parity has anything to say about that.

>-better framerate

Not if Japan has anything to say about that.

>-cheaper games

That really helps publishers, you see, and doesn't inspire them to cheap out on the ports.

>-mods
>-more user content (maps, skins, etc)

Cause every game made for PC is Bethesda-tier with modding.
>>
>>343595512
Framerates are pretty important. 60 or 144 fps with no lag or stutters is worth a lot more than the 100 bucks you'll save by skimping on the GPU.

This is assuming you want to play anything in the near future at all, which you need at least a 750ti or better to be able to do.

With the rx480, the price for a mid-high end gaming pc is low enough that a future proof PC can be as low as 6-700 bucks.
>>
to use for non-gaming things obviously.
>>
>>343596063
rx480 isn't high-end. You can get stable 1080p+60FPS without a PC that's considered "high-end".

OP is stupid, should have said like >$1k PC or something.
>>
>>343594840

Do whatever the fuck you feel like.
>>
>get to play a good amount of games including ones from Wii, NES, etc.
> do shit like fuck around in photoshop or AI or HTML5
>also get to watch shit like netflix or hulu
>do work stuff
>whatever else
>don't have to get that harsh of an upgrade, can even just turn graphix to low for a while until I actually have to
>>
>>343596063

>480
>future proof

its not now proof or even fire proof you dingus
>>
Games look better and run better. That's really all you need 2bh famalam.
>>
If you have the ability to sit through a few minutes of youtube tutorials, you can get nearly any game running on PC.

Ive been playing wind waker on PC for the past couple of days. Anti-consumer exclusivity can bite me
>>
>>343594840
HTC Vive
>>
>>343594840
To protect your sacred virginity!
>>
I'll be honest. The only reason I built a Pc is because I wanted to mod New Vegas. I just wanted to squeeze as much as I could out of that game, because I love it, and other people love it too. I only had consoles up to that game..
>>
>>343595713

so are like 7 other games on that list.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.