[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth picking up? Worth the time to play all the way through?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Worth picking up? Worth the time to play all the way through?
>>
Nah, waste of money
Thank god the creators died
>>
>>343593168
what makes it a waste of money?
>>
it depends if you like a walk and talk game with some occasional shooting sections.
>>
No
Turns to shit about half way through.
>>
>>343592982
its worth picking up for $5.
>>
I unironically loved this game but it has some serious flaws, like there's nothing to do outside the main storyline and the interrogations are just plain stupid sometimes. Worth a playthrough in my opinion.
>>
After you finish the homicide portion of the campaign, you'll drastically lose interest.
>>
>>343592982

Eh. No.
>>
>>343592982
really bad main character switch 3/4 through ruined it for me.
>>
>>343593168
Weren't they working on a new game though? Whore of the Orient or something?
>>
>>343596475
They actually did that?
I thought Philips was the main character.
>>
>>343597505
R* canned it and the Team Bondi is gone now so any hope for a sequel is pretty much gone.
>>
Get it on the cheap. Its a neat little adventure game. I thought it was great, I don't know why people shit on it so much. I imagine they thought it would be more like GTA.
>>
Reminder Arson desk was the worst slog of the game and all fun dies there
>>
>>343592982

The dev doesn't even exist anymore, just pirate it

And yes, it is worth it, even if it falls apart in the last quarter of the game. GOTY edition gave me a fun 15 hours
>>
loved it 2bqh
>>
>>343598009
Phelps is the main character until you get to Arson. Then Jack Kelso shows back up and you play as him until the very end.
>>
>>343598558
Meh, bad move
>>
borrowed it from a friend and thought it was fun. I wouldn't play it a second time though.

You can probably get it really cheap so it'll be worth it to try.
>>
>>343592982
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>343592982
Yes, I liked.
>>
started it yesterday, p good so far
>>
>>343592982
>Worth picking up? Worth the time to play all the way through?
100% yes. It's like 5 dollars at gamestop.

If I had owned a 7th gen console at release, been aware of its existence, and wasn't too busy being addicted to drugs, going to rock concerts, and working a high pressure job I would have gladly paid full retail price for it.

It's fucking great.
>>
>>343592982
It's a <$5 game, but it's worth playing through
>>
File: aaietc3.png (459 KB, 899x1014) Image search: [Google]
aaietc3.png
459 KB, 899x1014
Every desk but Arson is pretty good.

It's great if you want a AAA version of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, plus some action segments.
>>
>>343592982
I honestly can't remember anything truly outstanding from the game, but then again whenever I think back to it, my experience was generally positive.
if you like logic puzzle/mystery games then I would say it's a safe bet. and for better or for worse it definitely has the R* feel to it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.