[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thirty hours in. Still a blast. I've only just now gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Tokyo Mirage Sessions.jpg (16 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo Mirage Sessions.jpg
16 KB, 299x168
Thirty hours in. Still a blast.

I've only just now gotten Yashiro.
>>
>>343592887
>game turns out to actually be fun to play
>but the game probably bombed because Nintendo didn't understand who the game was pandering to.
It's not even just about the censorship either, they made the game dead on arrival by making it about idols, the censorship and the Japanese only audio was the nail in the coffin
>>
>>343593610
>Probably

If it had bombed, shitposters would have been on that by now.

The fact that they're not saying anything says a lot about it.
>>
>>343593846
How could it not bomb? It wouldn't sell to basement dwelliing weebs because they took out all the nudity, and they couldn't sell it to normies because of the Japanese audio
>>
>>343593610
>because Nintendo didn't understand who the game was pandering to.
understanding had nothing to do with it
they knew exactly what they were doing
>>
Let's dispel once and for all with the fiction that Nintendo doesn't know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsjWqCHPZ0w
>>
>>343593610
Nintendo also didn't make the game.
>>
>>343595320
This game, in the English translation, literally has your president tell you that she wants you to grab her chest.

Forgive me if I don't take this YouTuber entirely seriously.
>>
>>343593846

How would anyone even know at this point?

It's not like Nintendo is going to come out and call it a failure, we have to wait for the NPD.
>>
>>343593610
>the censorship

>censorfags seriously thinking they're a relevant market force and not just a childishly vocal minority, even after Fates managed to build on Awakening's momentum and beat its records
>>
>>343596330
I literally just saw Barry tell Ellie that he doesn't have to listen to a 3D girl with a 2D chest.

Fuck censorship fags. This game is great. Someone post a picture, I'm banned from Miiverse and can't do it myself.
>>
What's a game with similar combat?

Is fates similar?
>>
>tfw pirated
Beat it yesterday with 50 hours
I regret not buying this, should've been labeled as it's own thing for the WiiU
>>
>>343595705
so? all that proves is that Nintendo is inconsistent and don't know what they are doing
>>
>>343598095
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Fates is a SRPG like the rest of FE.
>>
>>343598095
>Is fates similar?
Not at all, try SMT Strange Journey.
>>
>>343596820
>I'm banned from Miiverse
what'd you do, anon
>>
I keep falling asleep while playing.
>>
File: tsubasa is sleeping.png (177 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa is sleeping.png
177 KB, 400x400
>>343599703
Then go to bed
>>
>>343596820
>>343596330
Look at these pathetic cucks.

>hurr stupid censorshipfags how dare they have standards
They get to play the game for free and how it was (or atleast closer) to it was meant to be played. Retards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.