[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /v/ come to the realization that if you used the Red9 in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1466864448370.jpg (478 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466864448370.jpg
478 KB, 1500x2000
Has /v/ come to the realization that if you used the Red9 in Resident Evil 4 you are just a try hard faggot.
>>
Has OP come to the realisation that he is a try hard faggot?
>>
I bet you're the type of fag to use the Typewriter and infinite rocketlauncher
>>
How is using a gun that makes the game very easy "tryhard"?

If you use the Blacktail, its because you have no aim and just want to use a tacticool gun.
>>
I remember the handgun and bolt action only runs... fun times. Played this game on hardest difficulty about 50 times on different loadouts like eggs only.
>>
File: bling.jpg (202 KB, 1000x697) Image search: [Google]
bling.jpg
202 KB, 1000x697
>>343588502
>not using typewriter and mafia skin
what are you gay
>>
>>343587720
why does she have 4 tits
>>
>>343588698
Do you even know what a tryhard is?
>>
>>343588878
I use the RE2 skin and use the Riot Shotgun for maximum cop and also because its Ashley's best skin.
>>
>>343589106
If you're using easymodo, it isn't tryhard.
>>
LEEEEOOOOOOOON HEEEEEEEEELPP
>>
>>343589350
>tfw Sandy Cheeks
>>
>>343587720
>Wants to win
>get called try-hard

okay kid
>>
>get tmp
>become martial arts god
>>
File: BAKA.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BAKA.gif
2 MB, 640x360
It's accurate and powerful, of course I use it.

Personal fav is the dart launcher though.
It's so powerful but hugely underestimated for the reason of scarce ammo, which really only means you hoard the ammo and never use the damn thing since the game doesn't give you unusual ammo if you're already carrying above a certain amount of it.
>>
>handgun
>shotgun
>rifle
>tmp

This is all I have right now and I just picked up a RPG. Will I be okay with these or should I get better weapons?
>>
>>343591017

I used it alot. It was mostly saved for stalling regenerators since i did a no rifle run with it
>>
>>343591271
TMP is only useful for setting up melee combos.

Rifle is more powerful than the later sniper but is bolt-action.

You can beat the game with any weapon so it's genuinely entirely up to preference. I like using the older weapons, so Red 9, shotgun, rifle, and broken butterfly.
>>
>>343587720

I may be a try hard faggot..

But OP, you're small-time..
>>
>>343592012

A little rough, dont you think?
>>
>>343587720
I can still hear her scolding me for being a pervert when she was standing at the top of a ladder and I tried looking up her skirt.
>>
I always preferred the TMP over any handgun. It fulfills the same purpose as the handgun while having ten times the ammo for it. Plus, the damage is insane when you just go full-auto with it.
>>
>>343592439
>Part of the castle where there are two platforms in the middle of the water
>Have Ashley wait on one
>Lure a single enemy to the platform
>He grabs her but can't jump to any other platform
>Jump to other platform
>Maximum pantsu

>>343592754
Disgusting, really.
>>
>>343587720
>trying hard is a bad thing
What?
>>
Massive fucking tits.
>>
>>343588698
>easy
That's the handgun with the x5xcrit rate. Red is all about that sexy firing sound.
>>
When I was 12 or 13 (can't really remember if it came out in '04 or '05) I stuck with the Red9 because it reminded me of Han Solo's blaster. Not realizing that it was the gun that said blaster was based off of.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.