[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15
File: doomsale.jpg (100 KB, 612x581) Image search: [Google]
doomsale.jpg
100 KB, 612x581
Any good?
>>
I pre-ordered it for PS4 and had fun.

I heard id is fixing the modes that were outsourced themselves, too, so it'll only get better.
>>
>>343587375

Fun singleplayer for 6-8 hours depending on the player.
Nothing much worth doing after that.
>>
Yes. Multiplayer is garbage though if you had any interest in that for some reason.
>>
>>343587375
No, multiplayer is cod
so after you finish the singleplayer and enjoy yourself in a few short hours you'll be playing level based unlock the thing and get stomped untill you have it: the game.
>>
Campaign is GOTY material that reminded most of us how fun the genre used to be.
Multiplayer is a mixed bag, but it's not as bad as many here make it out to be, and they're fixing it. Snapmap is fun to fuck around in, but a bit limited at the moment, but they're updating that as well.
>>
Too short to be worth $35.
>>
Making snapmap play more like the campaing and not multi is a step in the right direction.
>>
Would you guys just recommend renting it from redbox on PS4 instead?
>>
Come on guys!! lets all buy the season pass for Doom 2016(tm)!
>>
>>343589340
Enjoy your empty case.
>>
>>343589387

But I already did when I picked up the PS4 version, friend
>>
>>343589442
why would I get an empty case?
>>
File: 111jani111-2.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
111jani111-2.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
Multiplayer is bland so all that leaves is single player.

Singleplayer is like 11 hours if you actually look for secrets otherwise like 7-8.

The game is alot of fun but I recommend playing above Ultra-Violence as it will be a bit too easy later in the game.

Game is fun as fuck though if there is anyone who still plays OG doom wads and thought they wanted to try this out.

7/10 worth 25 or less
>>
>>343589340
I feel like it's one of those games that has to be played on PC for the full experience, but if PS4 is your best option, go for it
>>
Slow with over reliance on cinematic kills. MP is garbage.

Still fun, worth a play if it's cheap enough.
>>
>>343589694
>11 hours if you actually look for secrets otherwise like 7-8
Absolute bullshit, did you play it on the lowest difficulty or something
>>
>>343589921
Im on UV
>>
>>343589856
>Slow

Man, the enemies absolutely shit all over the original doom enemies. There's no fucking way you can convince me the game is somehow slower than the original doom, even if doomguy walks at half the speed in this one.
>>
>>343590039
Imps and Pink demons are definitely faster. But Revenants are definitely slower.
>>
>>343590423
But who cares about Revenants when you have Barons of Hell and fucking Hell Knights on your ass.
>>
>>343590554
Too bad they are so easy as fuck to dodge and kill.
>>
>>343590620
>Too bad they are so easy as fuck to dodge and kill.

Yes anon easy as fuck.

Did you forget we were talking about the original doom too anon? Because if Doom 4's enemies are easy as fuck to dodge and kill, then Dooms enemies are fucking babby tier.
>>
>>343590784
Point is game is still slower.
>>
>>343590835
>Point is game is still slower.

?

Because one enemy is slower? Out of literally all of them lol.

Keep deluding yourself retard; nobody is going to take you seriously, and you will be left behind by the whole world.
>>
>>343591045
>Keep deluding yourself retard; nobody is going to take you seriously, and you will be left behind by the whole world.

Nice little prepared quote there you little faggot.

Revs, lost souls, and most importantly FUCKING DOOM GUY are all 1/2 the speed.
Kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>343589095
>>
>>343592013
All your posts are so predictable that it's clear you have autism.

>i just wanna go fast ;_;
>>
>>343592013

I dunno, original doom revenants weren't really fast. They tended to stand around and shit seeker rockets at you.
>>
>>343592330
If I wanted to play a slow FPS game I wouldnt play a game titled DOOM after the most popular FPS shooter of all time known for its fast speeds
>>
>>343592383
>I dunno, original doom revenants weren't really fast

If it wasn't obvious you haven't played the original Doom recently, if at all, it is now.
>>
>>343592383
They were faster on higher difficulties
>>
>>343592594
>known for its fast speed

lol

millenials everybody

thats not why doom was popular at all
>>
File: pet the cacodemon.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pet the cacodemon.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>343589694
>>
>>343592676

so was everything else?
>>
>>343592763
Did I say speed was the only reason why doom was popular? Or did I say KNOWN FOR its fast speeds.

Maybe learn to fucking read you shit head the text is right there.

>>343592953
Which doesnt happen in new doom. Also Revs are faster than you remember in general
>>
>>343592662

Literally two days ago. Shuffle shuffle, shoot shoot shoot, shuffle shuffe. That's really it.
>>
>>343592594
This.

The game automatically sets the bar too high by calling itself "Doom", if it was titled differently I would judge it more fairly, but it doesn't live up to expectations in terms of speed or level design, so why even call it "Doom" if there's no innovation at all?
>>
>>343592013
this is very apparent in the "classic" levels where new DOOMguy is about as fast as old Guy's walking speed but in the regular levels, designed around your normal speed, you feel pretty fast. Faster than the average modern FPS protag by far and with no bullshit sprint or stamina system
>>
I just finished it ~5 hours ago, either the best or second best game I've played this year.

Also fucking amazing soundtrack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
>>
Little to no plot? Check
Carry lotsa guns? Check
Kill plenty of demons? Check
Secrets/exploring? Check
Blood and gore? Check
Move at freeway speeds? Check

It's Doom
>>
>>343593048
If you get close enough they'll run up and melee you, their gap closing speed is actually pretty insane, try playing on a higher difficulty and experimenting with the chainsaw.
>>
>>343593192
Washed up, shitty pink enemy design? Check.
Clunky, unsatisfying weaponry? Check.
Slower than Doom 1-2? Check.
Less secrets than Doom 1-2? Check.
Only 16 enemies on the screen at once? Check.
90% of enemy encounters being scripted sequences? Check.
Free health easy-mode chainsaw? Check.
>>
>>343593219

They run as fast as the pinky. I'm sure of it, they're not exactly lightning.
>>
>>343593046
it wasn't "known" for its fast speed you fucking millennial "nostalgia"fag. there were tons of doom clones where you were just as fast if not more, and yet you fucking "forgot" all about them didn't you faggot

besides if you moved much faster in this game it would be boring as shit because the enemies wouldn't be able to keep up with you, same as in the original doom

of course there's no pleasing kiddies who have no idea about complementing game design and just want to look cool by sicking the dicks of older classics
>>
>>343593429

never played the game? check.
>>
>>343593574
>Doom was never known for its fast speeds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiPNg8hn_1o

Literally kill yourself. You're such a fucking retard its embarrassing.

>DURRR HOW CAN THEY BALANCE IT WHEN YOU ARE 2X AS FAST

MAKE THE ENEMIES JUST AS FAST YOU STUPID FUCK.

You are the dumbest fuck ever. Tell me how you are gonna disprove a commercial made when the game was released now. HE DIDNT MEAN FAST HE MEANT SLOW.
>>
>>343593951
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiPNg8hn_1o
Sick speeds dawg
>>
>>343593951
Can you not call people fucking retarded? It's offensive to mentally handicapped individuals.
>>
>>343588904
>Campaign is GOTY material that reminded most of us how fun the genre used to be.
This. I'm not paying more than $15 for a 6 hour campaign. Even the original doom titles lasted longer.
>>
>>343594470
More like 9-12 hours
>>
>>343587375
MP is trash. SP is great.
>>
yeah only if you've never played a good shooter in your entire life
>>
>>343593951
>Tell me how you are gonna disprove a commercial made when the game was released now

Yeah and dark souls is known for how ridiculously HARDCORE it is when literally any other dungeon crawler is the fucking same if not harder and more unforgiving.

>MAKE THE ENEMIES JUST AS FAST YOU STUPID FUCK.

Which makes it obvious that your only real critique of the game is about comparing it with some fucking fictional imaginary bullshit you made up in your head. Comparatively the enemies may as well be standing still in that video, but not that your fucking broken brain can even register that shit when you're on a emotion fuelled crusade against anything actually new.
>>
>>343588904
>and they're fixing it.
Until they remove loadouts and replace it with map based weapon spawns, they're doing no such thing. They have said nothing about plans to do this.
>>
>>343589694
>Singleplayer is like 11 hours if you actually look for secrets otherwise like 7-8.
Really? I'm playing on Nightmare, 20 hours in, still only on level 11 out of 13, and I go for all secrets and collectibles
>>
>>343594804
So first your argument was IT WASNT KNOWN FOR THAT.
Then I blew you the fuck out and you change your argument to JUST BECAUSE ITS KNOWN FOR DOESNT MEAN IT IS.

Maybe go play doom 2 and see how fast sprinting doom guy is.

>Durr imps and shotgun guys are slow in the trailer
Yes imps are faster in the new version we already discussed that you mongoloid.

Whats your next shit argument faggot.
>>
>>343594639
>More like 9-12 hours
For a casual, sure. But for those of those that know how to play vidya, it's 6 hours tops.
>>
>>343595154
>So first your argument was IT WASNT KNOWN FOR THAT

I guess I should have clarified that it wasn't known for that by anybody that wasn't a complete retard. But I suppose it's too much to ask that a mental cripple actually think.
>>
>people keep memeing and saying only the single player is worth it
>id themselves are overhauling SnapMap and MP and pretty much fixing the both of them
>>
File: CYF7C6hVAAAKF-_.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CYF7C6hVAAAKF-_.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>343595387
Lmao dude get fucked.

Hold this L because you need something to keep your autistic brain busy
>>
>download the demo
>try to start a new game
>it freezes
>uninstall demo
Not too bad for a 3 minute options menu surfing game
>>
>>343587571
Yeah this. The multiplayer is getting re-done by ID who had originally outsourced it.
>>
>Complains about enemies being slower

Yes, the enemies (and yourself) are slower than in the original doom. Faster than any other FPS, but slower than the original. The reason behind this is because you actually have to fucking aim in this one, and since the entire vertical plane exists now. Jumping between platforms while shooting an imp that is jumping around like a mexican is a fair bit harder than moving the cursor left and right and letting the game handle the rest.

You can't compare the gameplay of the two without acknowledging what has changed and giving it a fair shake instead of just saying "Slower. Trash. I'm going to post my shitty opinion on 4chan without thinking it through." /V/ is cancer enough as is.
>>
>>343596195
>the enemies are slower than in the original doom

?
>>
>>343596323
Not counting imps. I don't generally see the marines move a whole lot in the new one, and pinkies actually chase you quick as fk in the old doom instead of just ramming their heads into walls. Cacodemons roughly the same, hell barons actually faster in the new one. Already been over revenants.
>>
>>343587375
everyone seems to love it, I though it was pretty meh. prefer brutal doom far more
>>
>People call MP COD

What? Shotgun/RL are easily the most versatile things all the hitscan weapons have such shit DPS that they'll lose before you get off the two hits to kill them. 90% of all kills i get are point blank to mid range. Not to mention maps favor close range weapons more. I've loved it since the first few days in its a fun Unreal esque MP. Atleast more like Halo/Unreal then COD.
>>
>>343596914
>he said the magic word
time to get to the bomb shelter
>>
I found nudoom to he extremely slow to the originals. I refunded it and started playing brutal doom again
It's a pretty game but not what I'd call a doom game
>>
>>343595212
not him. i clocked ~25 hours, but that it was a nightmare 100% run, i.e the way it should be played anyway
>>
File: 1467170618500.png (154 KB, 428x306) Image search: [Google]
1467170618500.png
154 KB, 428x306
>>343595212
People on /v/ like to brag about beating games quickly on their first run

I have no fucking clue why. I like to savor my first playthrough and tale all the time I want instead of rushing to complete it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>343597463
>Everyone else who isn't as slow as me just doesn't enjoy the game
Nice try. We enjoy the game and play it the way it's meant to be played. If you can't finish it in at least 7 hours then there's something wrong with you.
>>
Buy it, it's just Doom. It's a good reason no ?
>>
>>343595445
>id themselves are overhauling SnapMap and MP and pretty much fixing the both of them
All they said was they'd tweak balance a bit and add one or two new gamemodes, nothing at allindicating reverting all the bullshit that makes it shit (such as loadouts/2 weapon limit)

As for snapmap, wew, there's hell flavored cubes to make the map out of instead of metal flavored cubes and you can have all guns now, too bad it's still awful, boring, and limiting as a whole due to the 12 monster spawn limit and generally being nowhere near as useful as a real map editor
>>
>>343598032
>I didn't look for secrets or explore the levels at all, just followed the objective markers immediately after fighting.

I'd wager you found less than 10, definitely less than 20 total secrets, you probably didn't have all the argent powerups and you probably missed half the rune trials.
>>
Game is a console speed fps with level design more akin to an arena shooter than something appropriate to DOOM.
5/10 would not pay to pirate again
>>
>>343595212
You can beat Doom 2 far quicker than 6 hours if you ignore secrets, even if your complete underestimate was true
>>
>>343587375
2nd best game of the year.

I like it more than the older Dooms too.
>>
File: 1463441871241.jpg (61 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1463441871241.jpg
61 KB, 500x666
The game is really fucking good. Ignore multiplayer, though, it's absolutely horrendous.
>>
>>343595897
>The multiplayer is getting re-done by ID who had originally outsourced it.

Source?
>>
>>343598279
>Guys, guys! found the easter egg that provides absolutely 0 content or value

You are everything that's wrong with the gaming community
>>
File: 1467160905551.jpg (63 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1467160905551.jpg
63 KB, 706x706
>>343598724
>zero content or value
but that's wrong you fucking retard secrets had lots of cool stuff but you wouldn't know because you NEVER FOUND ANY.

>hurr let me rush this game I paid $60 for just so I can never play it again
>>
>>343598724
>Item stockpiles
>argent energy
>elite chips
>upgrade points
>no value

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>343594973
>>343589694
My experience was consistent with this guy, 25 hours to 100% clear the hardest difficulty first time through. There were two levels I had to play twice because of situations where you can't go back to an area where you missed something. Good game.

Doom's difficulty is really well done, it's the closest you can get to Dark Souls in an FPS where you could almost say it's not difficult but it all comes down to your decision making and planning, one encounter in particular I died 30 times on each time refining my plan, choosing when to use each weapon like at this point I need to quickly deal with the cacodemons and then 3 cyber mancubus will span so I need to have the gauss rifle ready to go for that all the while keeping my movement up so I don't get cornered and dead. Shit's great.
>>
>>343598886
>Bethe$da
>Easter eggs = value
No.
>>
>>343599192
see this post
>>343598995
if you seriously try to tell me that ALL of that shit isn't extremely valuable you're just deluding yourself because of your gimped experience.

Literally everything on that list is great
>>
>>343598183
It's too late to save the PC version anyway
>new players jump in
>go to tdm first because it's fucking tdm
>later they try the other playlists
>people are too busy playing campaign because they like it and/or they heard about the negative things about MP, and the other guys are playing tdm

because of this, the only active playlists are tdm and objective game modes. objective game modes playlist goes randomly through four different game modes so of course it is attractive to players who want to play a lot of what the MP has to offer, but shitty fucking tdm and domination are in the mix and the playlist is missing freeze tag and clan arena
>>
>>343599357
Not him but explain to me how being gimped in Doom to the point you cannot go over 100 health/50 armour at the start is valuable?

Explain to me how having to develop every weapon to finally have a good feeling of power is a good idea, in Doom?

Explain to me how carrying 20 shells for your shotguns when its piss weak is good?
>>
>>343600042
Because progression mechanics are fun and provide a sense of escalation
>>
>>343600042
Holy shit are you fucking retarded or what!? How can not finding all the secrets and getting all the powerups not be a good idea? Were you dropped on your head as baby? I swear you were.
>>
>>343593429
Never played the game tier post.
>>
>>343593429
>Free health easy-mode chainsaw? Check.
So when are you going to actually play the game?
>>
>>343600184
>>343600206
A sense of escalation. In Doom.

I don't know who is more retarded.

PROTIP: Escalation comes from the challenge that you have to meet, not I WIN buttons.

Especially when the in game lore tells you how the Praetor suit allegedly gives the Doom Slayer superhuman speed and strength that made him cut through the legions of hell like a hot knife through butter. And yet here we are, stuck with shit weapons and a perk system.
>>
File: 1463767166144.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463767166144.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>343600042
>Not him but explain to me how being gimped in Doom to the point you cannot go over 100 health/50 armour at the start is valuable?

The same way you don't get all the weapons at the start of the game.
>>
>>343600541
>A sense of escalation in doom

Yeah, like how you start with the rinky dink pistol in 1 and 2 and 3.
>>
>>343600541
>A sense of escalation. In Doom.
You can just say that you never played Doom.
You can just say that you were to retarded to find any of the secrets and better weapons.
You can just say you are so autistic you think progression means RPG style leveling shit but you would rather start at level 99.
>>
>>343600560
>>343600631
And that means finding weapons is valuable, and makes finding worthwhile. Meaning that you have to rise to the challenge and get them.

Whereas the Gauss rifle is not great until you get the Siege mode, and the mastery for that even more so. Whereupon it becomes you best weapon by a mile because it one shots everything that's not a pinky or a Baron.

Or when you have Rich get Richer, giving you infinite ammo.
>>
File: there you go.jpg (221 KB, 1928x1108) Image search: [Google]
there you go.jpg
221 KB, 1928x1108
>>343601039
Here, a gift.
>>
>>343601363
>Ultra-Violence
>not Nightmare

Opinion discarded
>>
>>343601424
You can't go any higher than UV on a first playthrough
>>
>>343601363
>Hey guys, rate my virginity
>"6/10"
>Y-you guys are just shit, and don't even bother to find all the secrets

Have you ever experienced a vagina that wasn't your own?
>>
>>343601424
Go on, move the goalposts a little farther.

Forgot to add Overclocked, which is upgrading all praetor categories in a single playthrough.
>>
File: wizard of autism.png (31 KB, 383x554) Image search: [Google]
wizard of autism.png
31 KB, 383x554
I like how you paused the video so the triangle is right between the two Os.
>>
>>343601642
Wrong

Only Ultra-Nightmare is locked, and only until you beat the first Hell level
>>
>>343601663
Nightmare fundamentally changes how necessary upgrades are
>>
>>343601832
Nigger that's straight up false

I always pick the hardest available difficulty and I'm on UV right now.
>>
File: 1462766733225.gif (566 KB, 469x163) Image search: [Google]
1462766733225.gif
566 KB, 469x163
>>343601642
>he thought Nightmare was locked because the font was red

Ha ha, everybody point at him and laugh!

The lock icon (such as the one next to Ultra Nightmare) is what makes it locked, not the font color
>>
MP is full of hackers.
>>
>>343601958
It's true, you're just an idiot who assumed red meant locked
>>
>>343601989
>>343602082
That's a pretty fucked up thing for the devs to do

red always means locked when there are white options
>>
>>343601989
>he thought Nightmare was locked because the font was red
To be fair that is a pretty poor and unintuitive design choice
>>
>>343600042
>Explain to me why a game doesn't give me all the weapons and upgrades right off the gate and thus make the game tedious as all hell as a result.
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>343601907
And I fail to see what that has to do with finding the upgrades or the secrets.

Moreover, Ultra-Nightmare has been finished without any upgrades. Does that makes the upgrades any less redundant?
>>
>>343602227
How are upgrades redundant? What else is in the game that does the same thing?
>>
>>343601363
Good, you missed the entire point of Doom.
It was always about starting off with shitty equipment and seeing how fast you can get the dark matter fuck cannons.
>>
>>343602227
>Moreover, Ultra-Nightmare has been finished without any upgrades.
only because the runners who do this shit skip almost all of every map by walking out of bounds for most of the game
>>
>>343602132
Clearly not retard
>>
>>343602227
You can beat Doom 1 and 2 without picking up most of the weapons. Does that make weapons any less redundant?

Hell, Doom 1 resets your weapons every quarter of the game
>>
>>343602358
Sorry I didn't write "except in this game"

it was implied, I wrongly assumed you could figure it out
>>
>>343602227
Dark souls has been beaten at SL1.
Does that make leveling up redundant?
>>
>>343602194
OG Doom did not need weapons upgrades. Why does this one need it?

>>343602267
They became redundant when they made the gameplay clunky for the sake of fake challenge.

>>343602352
Nope, check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR1G05e0bjs
>>
>>343602524
>OG Doom did not need weapons upgrades. Why does this one need it?
Because it's a new title and people expect new features? Because it adds more variety to the game?
>>
>>343602435
Same way the devs wrongly assumed you wouldn't be retarded.
>>
>>343602524
Why doesn't it need it?

In what way is it clunky? You get far more upgrade points from simply killing enemies than you do from finding secrets or doing the challenges, so it's not like you're barred from doing upgrades if you don't go out of your way to do challenges and shit

If they're so redundant why bother getting any? Then they won't make your game clunky.
>>
>>343602772
You're honestly defending the use of red instead of yellow or orange?
>>
>>343603000
>You're honestly defending the use of red instead of yellow or orange?
What's wrong with red? If you can't tell that the lock icon is what means "locked" then it's your own damn fault.
>>
>>343603000
If they were other colors you would have just thought the same thing anyway and assumed they were locked because they weren't the same color as the other difficulties, ignoring that the actually locked icon has a lock next to it and the not locked one doesn't
>>
>>343603121
>>343603145
RED IS THE UNIVERSAL COLOR FOR NO
>>
>>343603234
So is every menu button in Doom 1 and 2 locked?

You know what else is a universal signal for "no"?

A lock icon, which was next to Ultra Nightmare, but not Nightmare, indicating that Nightmare is not in fact locked.
>>
>>343603313
Everyone would have realized that if all the options were the same color like they are in the previous games.
>>
>>343603000
I'm not defending it, it's stupid. But, since you actually fell for it instead of using the tiniest amount of common sense to deduce that it wasn't locked, you're stupid too
>>
>>343598724
Jesus Christ people like you are the reason I'm embarrassed to come here. Lonely fuck.
>>
File: 379720_20160702023347_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
379720_20160702023347_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
literally just beat it on ultra violence (will play on higher just thought I had to unlock the higher difficulties when I first started) really fast paced and pretty damn fun had a couple of issues with getting stuck on shit but it wasnt a massive issue. it also on sale on steam for like $36 so pick it up for that or it may go cheaper later on but worth it either way
>>
File: 20160626202919_1.jpg (42 KB, 328x505) Image search: [Google]
20160626202919_1.jpg
42 KB, 328x505
>>343603504
I also took a screenshot of a similar skeleton
>>
>>343603597
i saw it and couldn't stop laughing for a good minute or so
>>
>>343603000
It's clearly using a stylized font to look intimidating.
>>
>>343603414
Everyone should have realized it wasn't locked because it doesn't have a lock next to it while Ultra Nightmare did.

How can you possibly look at that shit, see the lock icon, and not fucking wonder what it means that Nightmare doesn't have one

You're just a total idiot
>>
>>343603704
text color is obviously more noticeable than a symbol
>>
>>343603908
They're both fucking noticeable.

A lock is not some strange undescipherable rune.

It's a lock. Unlike text colors it has only one meaning. If you did not see the lock then you are blind and I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>343604369
I did not see it because I was in kind of a hurry to play my new game.

Every base instinct I have tells me that the red choice is locked, I didn't even notice the lock on UN.
>>
File: 1454500903928.png (3 MB, 1543x5500) Image search: [Google]
1454500903928.png
3 MB, 1543x5500
>>343587375
Every thread.
>>
File: bb.jpg (109 KB, 937x526) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
109 KB, 937x526
>>343597463
Nah brah, the point of playing games is to beat them as fast as possible so you can beat the next game on your backlog.
>>
>>343587375
download the demo. i did and i thought it was pretty boring. slow and not enough gore
>>
https://youtu.be/ss8SyOhqk1I
>only 16 enemies at a time
>>
>>343604681
it's like some kind of twisted meta game
>>
>>343604469
>I was impatient but it was the games fault
>>
>>343604874
There's a difference between being impatient and making a completely rational assumption
>>
>>343593429
It's pretty fucking pathetic that you spent this long typing up such a shit-tier shitpost. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.