[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your mom play any video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Gamer-Moms.jpg (129 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Gamer-Moms.jpg
129 KB, 1000x666
Does your mom play any video games?
>>
File: 1430166379120.jpg (46 KB, 291x370) Image search: [Google]
1430166379120.jpg
46 KB, 291x370
>>343587186
>>
>>343587186
Mobile games and occasionally working simulators.
>>
My wife's mother has dutifully played WOW and now recently FF14 for the past ten years despite not having a job the entire time.

Any time I walk past her clusterfuck of a room and see her playing something, there's nothing more I wish I could do than grab her by the back of the head and smash her face into a wall.

I cannot wait for her to die.
>>
My mom really liked Double Dash.
>>
>>343587186

Bejeweled, but that's about it.
>>
File: 1366947890651.jpg (45 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
1366947890651.jpg
45 KB, 700x524
She likes Dark Souls. That's about it.
>>
i'm 22, and my parents have both been playing mmo's religiously since i was i 5 or 6? it started with everquest, then world of warcraft, then everquest 2 for a bit, then back to world of warcraft, then city of heroes, then back to world of warcraft, then guild wars, back to wow, swtor, back to wow, and now they're playing guild wars 2 probably gonna be going back to wow soon.

ironically i can't seem to get into mmo's what so ever except for like FFXIV. I tried getting my father into it but he thought it wasn't up his ally.

My mother also plays survival horror games like resident evil, silent hill etc. and we played animal crossing and eternal darkness while i was growing up. overall i love my parents and am grateful for them.
>>
the sims and tekken wen other people play with her
>>
No she thinks im a loser and asks me frequently what my friends are doing while i sit at home and play games
>>
>>343587186
Mobile games
>>
>>343587868
Reported to ic.fbi.gov for potential future murder suspect. Enjoy being wiretapped and watched.
>>
>>343587186
She like Words with Friends but that's about it. I used to play her a lot but she's a lot better than me and put a lot of effort into it. Eventually she started using some online thing to maximize her points and it made beater her nearly impossible since I never tried all that hard.

My dad never showed any interest in video games, which is weird because he's a bit of a nerd. He likes computers and stuff but all he does is watch movies or shows or just screws around online. I've never seen him play a game and he's never asked me or my brother to play any video games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.