[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this piece of shit so insufferable to play? I got through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Why is this piece of shit so insufferable to play? I got through 3 games before getting completely bored.
>>
>>343584781
Rebbit meme game.

I refunded it after 2 hours.
>>
>>343584979
It's popular as fuck, but I really don't get the hype. People I know kept pressuring me to get into it.
>>
>>343584781
As a Brazilian, I really liked the game.
>>
>>343584781
I bet you got battered , absolutely smashed in and now here you are being a the sore ass faggot that you are.
>>
>>343584781
game is great once you git gud
>>
It's great to play drunk or stoned or both.

Just don't try to be a superstar and slow down a bit. Time your shots. Nudging it slowly can throw most retards off their game.
>>
Get good shitter. It's fun as fuck when you do more than just chase the ball all game and actually out thought into your actions. Playing it with your own blood pumping music in the background is GOAT.
>>
After 3 games you were probably still driving on the ground, never going for aerials, and having clusterfucks in the corners.
>>
>>343586538
>It's great to play drunk or stoned or both.
Faggot
>>
Itt le leddits mad someone doesn't love their precious gameme.
>>
Went up against awhole team of pc shitters, they had one guy who was good at flying around hitting the ball but we smashed them in two out of three xbox destroys
>>
>>343586742
>gameme
Please pronounce this
>>
>>343586538
Weed is for faggots, but I can confirm that the only way to play this game is with a few drinks in you. I mean, how is anybody supposed to like soccer sober?
>>
>>343585104
It came out during a gaming drought. Obviously it got shitload of attention since nothing else was there AND it came for free to PS+ bros.

It is decent, but I still have no idea how it has stuck around this long.
>>
>>343586860
gay meme
>>
personally I think this is one of the greatest games of all time where you can just sit down for a half hour and turn off your mind

it's a good combination of skill and fun
>>
It's very shallow. Fun as fuck at first but gets very boring very quickly
>>
>>343586742
>>343584979

Cross-site faggots trying to fit in detected.
>>
the game is super fun but dealing with randoms isn't. I decided to play a ranked for the first time this season, everyone was mad at each other. one dude on the other team typed more than he played, I am not exaggerating. he was like commenting on every move of his team. the 2 other dudes in my team decided to blame me for some reason. we won the game but that shit was not fun in the slightest. shame my friends won't play this with me.
>>
>>343587152
Yeah, definitely no fun solo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.