[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we ain't getting submarines, battleships, and aircraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: xl-2016-battlefield1-1.jpg (56 KB, 620x360) Image search: [Google]
xl-2016-battlefield1-1.jpg
56 KB, 620x360
So we ain't getting submarines, battleships, and aircraft carriers are we?

>but they were barely used in WWI!

The same can be said about 80% of the shit in the game so far. This game is gonna feel shallow as hell lacking modern things like helicopters, or the naval features of 1942.

I'm still gonna get it, but I can already see the game going dead and everyone flocking back to BF4.
>>
File: 1459610417478.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1459610417478.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
>>343584023
Oh don't worry goy. You'll get them soon enough.
>>
>>343584187
If only we could apply the current BF4 development team to the start of BF1's life. Free maps, decent updates, etc.

Ain't gonna happen for two years, I imagine.
>>
File: 234543.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
234543.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
but we are getting something even better, diversity
>>
>directx error: the game
>>
I like battlefield because it's the one game where it gives recons a hard time. and I fucking hate snipers
>>
>>343584364
Honestly. You sure it's not just because they aren't finished yet? At least wait for the game to come out before you freak out.
>>
>>343584023
>I'm still gonna get it

Fucking why? You just admitted to all of the errors and missing features it will most certainly have. It's not like the last two games have left you with a good track record either. BF4 was fucking unplayable for months after launch. If you must get the game, at least be smart and wait a year for the price to drop.
>>
>>343585278
>black german placeholders

it's sweden bro, the white player models are actually the unfinished placeholders lmao
>>
There are Battleships/Aircraft carriers, not sure to what capacity because we have only seen gameplay from 1 map. They will probably be like the Zeppelin, but also have vehicles take off from them. Same for the train. You will be able to sink the battleships which does the same crash stuff from BF4 however just like the Zeppelin it can crash anywhere
Same for the train

Subs would have no purpose unless a map is like 90% water because subs back then didn't have sea to air or land capabilities.
>>
>>343584023
You are dumb as fuck, you're probably the type of person that wonders why BF Vietnam or Hardline never got popular even though you like it.

The game play shown is solid and will be the next title everyone picks up. BF4 has been great, but it's hit the stale bar. This game has the environmental depth and weapon variety despite being WW1 to accommodate players.
>>
Another series that has turned into shit.

Uncharted is the only series that did it right, every one else either fucked up the story, gameplay or ruined the characters to please the SJWs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.