[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally built a gayming pc. Where are all the high end pc exclusives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1460568712994.jpg (48 KB, 450x438) Image search: [Google]
1460568712994.jpg
48 KB, 450x438
Finally built a gayming pc. Where are all the high end pc exclusives? What should I be playing to experience the master race?
>>
Team fortress 2 and Garry's mod
>>
Ashes of Singularity if you go AMD.

Cause thats the only game optimized for AMD cards.
>>
>>343577296
>builds a high end gayman pc to shitpost on /v/
sounds about right
>>
>>343577296
starcraft 1 and runescape
>>
I use mine mostly to emulate older console games. There aren't too many good exclusive PC games unfortunately...
>>
>>343577370
>>343577538
So this...is the power of pc master race...woah...
>>
>>343577296
Console ports. That's literally all PC has, its virtually a beefed up Xbox without the Japanese games.
>>
>>343577998
thanks for beta testing cu.ck
>>
File: asdaasd.jpg (51 KB, 522x602) Image search: [Google]
asdaasd.jpg
51 KB, 522x602
I don't know, maybe one of the many Esports games and become a pro player or streamer and earn money playing videogames instead of playing casual movie- i mean videogames on console.
>>
File: Weak.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Weak.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>343577296

Because you can just.......
>>
>>343577296
Witcher 3 or Rise of the tomb raider on Ultra
>>
>>343577296
Google it asshole. I wish people would stop asking questions that have long answers, and answers that are time specific.
>>
Sorry OP, as a long time PC fag these past few years have offered almost shite. I've actually done the opposite of you and bought a Wii U in fustration because there is nothing on PC past indie games and multiplats
>>
>>343579091
>discussion board
>don't have discussions! >:(
>>
The truth is that NONE of the good PC games are truly high end.
>>
>>343577296
>Where are all the high end pc exclusives
There's lots of them, but it should be noted that PC doesn't have to play the console kiddies' exclusivity game. Console do because they never get the best versions of any multiplat that comes out on PC. PC gets to claim not only its exclusives, but also any multiplatform release, because they will look better, run smoother, have better communities, have more controller options including MKB for games that benefit from it, many will get some form of mod support, if only for things like ultrawide/multimonitor gaming, and you won't have a paywall to play online multiplayer.

There are many reasons PC is superior. Best versions of multiplats - to the point they might as well count as exclusives because why the fuck bother with the console versions - is one of those reasons.
>>
>>343577296
Lmao, you fell for the meme kiddo.
>>
>>343577296
Witcher 3, Subnautica and Star Citizen have brought my computer to its end.
XCOM2 runs pretty poorly as well.

Although I can't tell if its because they are poorly optimized or what
>>
>>343581169
Is XCOM2 even worth it at the sale price.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.