[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Vanessa Schneider actually a whore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
You know the protagonist of GameCube cult shit P.N.03. The game touts her as a mercenary, but my fice cents is that she was a whore and here's why:

- she moves her ass just like a whore
- she has whorish clothing
- her butt is very jiggly
- she has the body of an "exotic dancer" (that is, a whore)

There's nothing "bounty hunter" about her.
>>
nice work, op. you understand the subtleties of gender and fiction very well
>>
>>343574957
Is OP's mum actually a whore?
- she moves her ass just like a whore
- she has whorish clothing
- her butt is very jiggly (because sh fat)
- she has the body of an "fat dancer" (that is, a whore)
>>
>>343575464
No, seriously. I bet you anything she was a whore before she became a mercenary.

>>343575640
GTFO.
>>
>>343575640
This is a valid argument and I would like to hear OP try to refute these points
>>
>>343576718
My mom doesn't move her ass like a whore, she dress properly, her butt is firm and her body is in shape.

Now stay on topic, please.
>>
>>343576932
I think we would all need additional proof because it sounds like your mother is whoring around often
>>
>>343576932
i also believe that your mother may have been up to some scandalous activity. please post photo evidence of her being an upstanding lady before i can put these fears to rest.
>>
>>343575640
>>343575921
>>
>>343577405
Seconded, proof is required
>>
>>343574957
Welcome to 99% of all females in all video games ever.
>>
>>343575921
She was a clone, so she wasn't anything before being a mercenary
>>
>>343577619
That's feminism bullshit.

>>343577640
That was actually never confirmed in the game.
>>
>>343574957
>>343574957

>Women can't have alluring curves, or be sexually self aware, otherwise they're a whore.

Go back to your fucking sand raking achmed, and wait for my Tomahawk delivery.
Fuck fence.
>>
>>343579297
A mercenary typically don't shake her ass, her ass is fit and she doesn't run around in a thong.

Just saying.
>>
>>343576932
I feel like you want to fuck your mom now...
>>
Is this the Sybb thread?
>>
>>343577940
>That was actually never confirmed in the game.
There's more evidence for Vanessa being a clone or a robot with implanted memories than there is for her being a "real" human with a real, whorish past.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.